PTDF Scholarship for PhD – The Petroleum Technology Development Fund (PTDF) is now accepting applications from suitably qualified students into their PTDF Scholarship for PhD programmes. It is a fully-funded scholarship for all students.
- How to Apply for Vice President N5,000 RRR Cash Transfer 2021 (Only for Nigerians)
- Apply for CBN Manara Loan 2021 – Application Portal (Non-Interest Loan)
- Open Heaven 2nd October 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Right Choice In Marriage)
- Apply for Schertz Small Business Grant Program 2021
- Coca-cola Company Job Vacancy Portal 2021 – Apply Now
About PTDF Scholarship for PhD
The PTDF broad Scholarship Scheme is an annual initiative for master and doctoral study. The goal is to educate Nigerian students with the intellectual foundation and skill set necessary to take part meaningfully in Nigeria’s oil and gas business once their studies are completed.
PTDF scholarships are highly competitive, and only candidates who are outstanding across the board are selected. A selection committee will be made up to assess applications using the following criteria:
1. Membership of professional bodies
2. The viability of the study/research plan.
3. Applicants are required to make a case for their scholarship by submitting a statement of purpose (maximum 500 words) stating the reason(s) they want to undertake the study, the relevance of the proposed study to the industry and its expected impact on national development.
1. Must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service (NYSC)
2. A minimum of Second Class Lower (2.2) in their first degree and a good second-degree certificate;
3. Must submit a research proposal relevant to the oil and gas industry (of not over 5 pages) to include: Topic, introduction, aim, method and mode of data collection;
4. Applicants must also include their master’s degree project
Required Documents for PTDF Scholarship for PhD
Applicants are advised to scan copies of the following documents and attach them to their online application forms:
1. First Degree Certificate or Statement of Result
2. Recent Passport Photograph
3. Local Government Identification Letter
4. Evidence of membership of professional associations
5. NYSC discharge certificate
6. WAEC/GCE/SSCE/NECO results and the PIN numbers on the application forms to enable PTDF to view the O’level results on the relevant website).
Application Deadline for PTDF Scholarship for PhD
How to apply
Visit URL to create an application account and fill in your details.
An email with instructions on how to log in and set your password will be sent to the email address you entered.
Login with your email as username and the password you created following the instructions sent to your email address.
Click Verify NIN button before you start a new application.
For those that are just verifying their NIN, fill the fields and agree on the terms (charges may apply).
If you have tried to verify your NIN and it was not successful do not try the second time as you will be charged twice. Click on the red button with text Click here for all failed NIN verification then enter your payment transaction reference and NIN to complete the verification.
You will be required to accept or decline the disclaimer. You are required to read and accept the terms and conditions to continue with the application or if you do not agree simply decline and end your application.
You will be required to fill all fields here. Please take note of all file formats and uploads, if the file uploaded does not meet the requirement you will experience an error.
You will be required to accept or decline the terms and conditions stating that PTDF has the right to award another University that is different from the ones you select in this application. Then also you will be required to choose your first second or third choice University and courses.
Please note: If your first choice is a German University, you must choose Abuja as your choice for interview. You are also required to upload your statement of purpose (for MSc applicants)/Research Proposal (For PhD applicants)
Additional Uploads, you are required to upload additional documents; birth certificate, LGA certificate,
Please note that PDF sizes should be less than 300KB
Professional Membership and Publications
You will be required to upload journal/publication (maximum of 5), academic membership of any professional body (maximum of 5).
Preview application and ensure that there are no mistakes before submission. Once the application is submitted, you can no longer edit.
Technology2 days ago
Make Free Call While the Receiver Pays on MTN – Dial this Code Before Calling
Technology2 days ago
Get 900MB FREE on MTN (Please Follow Instructions Carefully)
Education1 day ago
Jamb Portal 2023 – eFacility Portal Login
Entertainment1 day ago
Netnaija Movies 2023: Download Movies, Series and more
Education6 hours ago
JAMB Reprint 2023 – Check Date, Venue and Time
Technology1 day ago
Top PHP Frameworks for Agile Application Development in 2023
Technology2 days ago
Starlink Nigeria – Specs, Data Plan & How to Buy 2023
Scholarship2 days ago
Apply for Brunei Darussalam Scholarship 2023 for Foreign Students