Use the Search Button below for more details.
NIRSAL PLC is calling on all smallholder farmers, farmer leaders and aggregators to key into its Agro Geo-Cooperative model created for the purpose of sustainable farm/field structuring and governance, to enable sustainable access to finance, quality inputs and structured markets through NIRSAL’s facilitation.
The only official website to apply is https://nirsal.com/agrogeocoop/
TRENDING NOW on searchngr.com
- Earn Over $5,000 in Prizes, See how to Participate #Lekkitollgate
- Survival Fund: Received Message but Not Receiving Confirmation Mail? (Here is what to do)
- FG Launches Empowerment Portal: Great Achievements For Sadiya In 2021
- NCS Recruitment: Nigeria Customs Service Announces Date for Screening Exercise, 2021 (See Shortlisted Names PDF)
- Apply for Islamic World Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization – ICESCO Recruitment 2021
The exercise aims at creating 16,000 Agro Geo-Cooperatives (ranging from 10 hectares to 20,001 hectares and above) on 4 million hectares of farmland and enrolling about 8 million farmers across Nigeria who are expected to produce about 12 million metric tonnes of Grain Product Equivalent (GPE) annually over the medium to long term.
In line with this, Community Leaders, Individuals, Enterprises, Corporate Bodies, Graduates, N-POWER Beneficiaries, Active and Retired leaders and farmers in:
The ADP programme, World Bank FADAMA Programme, USAID MARKETS Programme, IFAD Value Chain Development Programme, The World Bank Climate Adaptation and Business Support Programme, AfDB Agric Programmes, the DFID’s Propcom Maikarfi Programme, the SASSAKAWA Global 2000 Programme and others that meet NIRSAL PLC’s eligibility requirements and who are domiciled in or have access to their communities and farmers, are encouraged to take advantage of this opportunity as a means of employment and a source of income generation through supporting the productive activities of their self-organized Agro Geo-Cooperatives.
- Cheapest Online Ph.D. Computer Science Program 2021
- Nigerian Police Force, PSC, Set to Conclude 2020 Recruitment Exercise – See How to Check your Status
- Apply for Senior Product Manager at Renmoney
- How to Apply for Vice President N5,000 RRR Cash Transfer 2021 (Only for Nigerians)
- CBN Agricultural Loan 2021 Application – How to Apply
Business10 hours ago
CBN COVID-19 Loan for Household/SMEs (CBN Loan Application portal 2021)
Nigeria News10 hours ago
How to Apply for Vice President N5,000 RRR Cash Transfer 2021 (Only for Nigerians)
Nigeria News10 hours ago
CBN Agricultural Loan 2021 Application – How to Apply
Nigeria News2 days ago
NYIF Disbursement Begins: How to Check Nigerian Youth Investment Fund Loan Status
Nigeria News3 days ago
NYIF: 10,000 Youths Shortlisted For Disbursement – View List
Grants3 days ago
United States: Apply for a small business grant of up to $25,000 before Dec. 1
Business13 hours ago
NAPE SoftLoan Application 2021 – Get Up to N500,000
Nigeria News5 days ago
Get a Convenient Loan of up to ₦700,00 Today