Use the Search Button below for more details.
NJFP 2021 will empower Nigerian graduates by teaching, nurturing and given them financial seed capital to invest or start up their own businesses.
The NJFP 2021 was Launched on the 31st of August 2021, the Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme (NJFP) is a youth empowerment partnership initiative between the Federal Government of Nigeria and the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
- Open Heaven 13th September 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Fearfully And Wonderfully Made!)
- Nasarawa State University Keffi (NSUK) Remedial Admission List for 2021/2022 Academic Session | 1st & 2nd Batch
- Federal University Lokoja (FULOKOJA) Diploma Programmes Admission Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session | Regular & Part-Time
- Open Heaven 11th September 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The God Of Distinction)
- NFMB Covid 19 Loan – NIRSAL MicroFinance Bank
Rising unemployment and the COVID-19 pandemic are all impacting the ability of young Nigerians to find work. The programme seeks to connect talented graduates with local job opportunities that apply their expertise while equipping them with world-class practical knowledge and relevant skills. It does not matter if you have no job experience!
Reasons for the NJFP 2021 Initiative
Other programs and initiatives tend to require some sort of advanced requirement from applicants or lower the entry bar in terms of the kind of opportunities that are available. NJFP 2021 does the opposite by inviting qualified applicants across a level playing field without compromising the pedigree of organizations that will play host to successful Fellows.
The programme will serve all of Nigeria – from North to South and East to West – ensuring that organisations and youth from all corners of the country can participate.
Benefits of the NJFP 2021 Scheme
We are challenging the narrative that world-class opportunities only exist outside our borders. The Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme equips the next generation of young leaders who are poised to steer the course of national development by giving them the tools they need to succeed, today.
Other programmes and initiatives tend to require some sort of advanced requirement from applicants or lower the entry bar in terms of the kind of opportunities that are available. NJFP does the opposite, by inviting qualified applicants across a level playing field without compromising the pedigree of organisations that will play host to successful Fellows.
- Fellows will be matched with host organisations based on their interests as well as those aligned to the organisation
- They will receive a monthly stipend from NJFP
- 3 clear pathways are available for the Jubilee Fellow at the end of their active engagement in the fellowship:
- High performing Jubilee Fellows may go on to be retained by their respective host organisations.
- Fellows with interest in entrepreneurship would have garnered sufficient skills and knowledge on the job which will be invaluable as they pursue other opportunities
- With newly acquired on-the-job skills & competencies, experience. exposure and a formidable alumni network which can be leveraged, fellows are better positioned and equipped to compete and access future jobs and employment opportunities.
Provide Fellows with a meaningful placement opportunity for twelve months, engaging them in substantial work during the whole period. The sign-up process will be preceded by a needs assessment for host organisations.
What are the Benefits for an Organization to join the NJFP?
- Cost Savings – No HR agencies, advertising costs, lengthy triple-round interview process, or salary costs. The NJFP has you covered.
- Increased Productivity – Access to a wide range of highly qualified candidates with cutting-edge skills relevant to your organisation that will help to increase your team’s productivity.
- Improved Brand Image – Boosting your corporate social responsibility work and by showing commitment to give back to the community engagement in the programme will contribute to a positive brand image for your organization.
- Expanded Network – You will be a part of the NJFP network of national and regional private and public sector entities as well gain access to an expanded pool of experienced, employable young Nigerian expertise to draw from.
- Increased Policy Influence – Access to a national platform for deliberative public policy reform discussions on education, employment and relevant industry policy issues.
Options for Participation in the NJFP 2021
The programme offers three broad areas of possible engagement for employers in the private and public sectors. These areas are not mutually exclusive, and organisations are invited to engage as partners in more than one area.
- Provide Fellow(s) with a meaningful, fully paid placement opportunity for twelve-month
- Knowledge partner: Contribute with professional guidance, thematic and industry expertise and skill enhancement through mentoring, coaching and e-learning opportunities to the fellows.
- Financial Contributor: Contribute with financial or material resources to the programme (stipend to the fellows, insurance, IT equipment etc.).
Interested in the NJFP?
Sign up to learn how we can help you up to your talent game this year. Once we have received your expression of interest, a member of the NJFP 2021 team will be in touch to conduct an initial assessment of your organizations’ needs and discuss the next steps.
Applications are open from 6 September 2021 to 20 October 2021.
After completing the application form, an email will be sent to the provided email address. If you do not receive an email, check your Spam/Junk folder in case the email ended up there.
- Open Heaven 24th September 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Follow Good Leadership)
- New Update On Npower Physical Verification Exercise
- Federal University of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA) Postgraduate Admission List for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Open Heaven 23rd September 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Blessings Of The New Anointing)
- Apply for Travel Coordinator at the U.S. Embassy
Nigeria News7 days ago
ICPC Recruitment 2021 – Log in to your email and Print your Application Form
Religion5 days ago
Open Heaven 19th September 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Provision Through Thanks.)
Nigeria News1 day ago
Npower Commence Payment for Batch A, B, And C
Nigeria News6 days ago
What Is Glo Recharge Code And How To Load Glo Card
Nigeria News6 days ago
Borno State Scholarship Board 2021-2022 Undergraduate Scholarship
Nigeria News6 days ago
Why Is My PDF Not Opening? Steps on How To Open PDF File
Nigeria News5 days ago
Nigerian Army 82RRI Regular Intake Recruitment 2021 Application Form
Nigeria News6 days ago
Humanitarian Ministry Begins Payment Batch A and B Backlog – How to Receive Payment