NNPC Recruitment 2019 (How to Apply for NNPC Job Career)
NNPC Recruitment 2019 (careers.nnpcgroup.com) is currently ongoing, you are adviced to register earlier to occupy a good sit. The recruitment is free of charge hence you should stay away from third-party asking you to pay money in other to be shortlisted for the recruitment.
Categories for the NNPC Recruitment 2019
- Graduate Trainees
- Experienced Hires
Depends on your qualification and desire, you are expected to choose either Graduate Trainee or Experience Hires to apply for the NNPC 2019 recruitment.
NNPC Recruitment 2019 Graduate Trainees
Our graduate trainees are young men and women with little or no work experience. They undergo a structured Young Professionals Development (YPD) Programme that provides foundational development for building successful careers in NNPC.
As a young graduate, the YPD programme will grow you into a well-rounded technical/business management professional in 3 to 5 years.
NNPC welcomes applicants who hold any of the following qualifications in the disciplines listed below:
- Bachelor’s Degree in First Class/Second Class Upper Division
- Bachelor’s Degree in Second Class Lower Division and a completed Master’s Degree
- HND (minimum of Upper Credit) with a completed Master’s Degree.
|Geology, Geophysics, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Environmental Science, Basin Modelling, Surveying and Architecture.
|Petroleum, Gas, Chemical, Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Power, Software, Computer, Environmental, Marine, Materials/Metallurgical and Pipeline Engineering.
|Business Administration, Accounting, Banking and Finance, Insurance, Marketing, Supply Chain Management, Maritime Management, Purchasing & Supply, Management Information System and Human Resource Management.
|Economics, Psychology, Sociology, Political Science, Geography, Public Administration and International Relations/Studies.
|Mass Commuincation, English and History.
- Applicants must have graduated from an accredited University/Polytechnic/Monotechnic not earlier than 2014.
- Applicants must not be more than 28 years of age as at 31st December, 2018.
- Applicants must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Scheme at the time of this job application.
NNPC Recruitment 2019 Job Roles:
- Support the implementation of organizational processes.
- Deliver cost-effective business outcomes.
- Support line managers/supervisors to develop and implement strategic work plans across diverse functions.
- Support delivery of project team assignments.
Key Functional Competencies for 2019 NNPC Recruitment
- Information Technology
- Effective Communication
- Personal Effectiveness
- Ability to Work in Teams
All applicants should please note that successful candidates may be required to work in any of our business locations across Nigeria.
NNPC Recruitment 2019 Experienced Hires
NNPC job offers challenging job opportunities allowing versatile and self-motivated experienced professionals to contribute to the achievement of the Corporation’s strategic goals.
These experienced professionals are being recruited into the Senior Officer/Supervisory or Managerial Cadres.
They are expected to:
- provide professional and leadership expertise required to achieve NNPC’s business objectives
- develop and implement strategies for operational excellence
- ensure cost-effectiveness and compliance to statutory regulations in the delivery of the Corporation’s business
- drive team performance and development.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR THE 2019 NNPC RECRUITMENT
|SENIOR OFFICER / SUPERVISORY CADRE
Note: All applicants should please note that successful candidates may be required to work in any of our business locations across Nigeria.
How to Apply for NNPC Recruitment 2019
- Go the official website via https://careers.nnpcgroup.com/index.php
- Select your desired category
- Click apply button
- Fill the form provided and check the captcha
- Login to your email address and click on the verification link sent to you
- Login and continue with your registration for NNPC Recruitment 2019
SearchNGR strive to serve you better everyday, your support is what help us to grow and expand, you little token of support will take us to our next level and will continue to enhance capacity. Click here to show your token of appreciation.
- Movies3 days ago
Netnaija Movies – Watch and Download 2024 Movies Online
- Technology3 days ago
Get 900MB FREE on MTN (Please Follow Instructions Carefully)
- Entertainment5 days ago
Netnaija Movies 2024: Download Movies, Series and more
- Education3 days ago
BECE Posting 2024 (How to Check Junior WAEC Posting)
- Sport3 days ago
Streameast Live: Today Games in 2024 (UFC 278 Stream East)
- Recruitment5 days ago
Link to Check Nigeria Police Shortlist for SSCE Holders (General Duty)
- Grants5 days ago
Who is eligible for the FG N25,000 Monthly Cash Transfer and how to get it?
- Nigeria News3 days ago
List of 50 Online Lucrative Business Ideas for 2024