Apply for UBA Recruitment 2019
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York.
From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
In 2005, UBA was born through one of the biggest mergers on the African continent capital markets with the business combination with Standard Trust Bank (STB) Plc.
From the merger UBA has emerged as a Pan-African provides a full range of solutions and services that span the full value chain from retail to corporate. UBA is also the acclaimed leader in electronic payments in the sub-region.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Position: Intern
Reference No: UBA10001
Contract Type: Contract 12 Months
Job Functions: Operations,Trade
Industries: Banking / Finance & Investment
- 3rd or Final Year university student.
- NYSC corpers still in service.
- Applications for interns in the UBA head office are now open.
Latest posts by Bernard Bassey (see all)
- Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) Shortlisted Names Update - Saturday, 14 September 2019, 4:21
- National Drug Law Enforcement Agency Shortlist Update (PDF) - Saturday, 14 September 2019, 3:50
- Nigeria Army University Post UTME 2019 Registration Details - Monday, 9 September 2019, 10:56