NPower News: The N – Power programme was established by the country’s president-general Muhammadu Buhari to help tackle unemployment & alleviate poverty in the nation. Read the latest trends, including registration, recruitment, transition, N-Exit, portal information, etc. This is for non-graduates & graduates who are done with NYSC.
- How to Download & Print Improved NIN Slip Using NIMC Mobile App
- NCS, NIS & NSCDC Recruitment Updates: 2021 Budget Signed
- NDA Application Form 2021/2022 – 73rd Regular Course Admission
- Tefconnect 2021: Apply for the Tony Elumelu foundation 2021 – Get Upto $5,000
- INEC Recruitment 2020 Update – What you Need to Know
The HM of Humanitarian ministry Sadiya Umar Farouq joins Others in wishing Nigerians a very happy New Year celebration. In her tweet, she said (This season highlights the importance of giving. Let’s all endeavor to be our brother’s keeper and imbibe the spirit of sacrifice for the greater good. Have a merry Christmas and a happy New Year.),
CBN Empowerment Portal Login 2021 Page for Exited NPower Beneficiaries | NPower News
The CBN in conjunction with the Federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management, and Social Development has launched a new portal that enables Exited N-Power beneficiaries to apply for the Central Bank of Nigeria empowerment options.
The mandate of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) is derived from the 1958 Act of Parliament, as amended in 1991, 1993,1997,1998,1999, and 2007. The CBN Act of 2007 of the Federal Republic of Nigeria charges the Bank with the overall control and administration of the monetary and financial sector policies of the Federal Government.
Remember the NEXIT portal is still live and no Closing date has been set. If you have not registered yet, kindly do so. And if you are having any issue, send your complaint to NSIP team.
About the NEXIT CBN Portal for Exited Npower Beneficiaries Empowerment
- The Empowerment application Nexit portal is for exited N-Power beneficiaries
- The portal is designed to help exited N-Power beneficiaries benefit from CBN ongoing Empowerment Options.
- It provides interested candidates with all the needed information and also helps to determine their suitability.
- Interested Candidates should proceed to the login portal via https://nexit-fmhds.cbn.gov.ng/
- Apply for Admin Officer at a Reputable Pharmaceutical Marketing Company
- Apply for Cargo Manager at a Travel & Tour Company – HRLeverage Africa
- University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) Matriculation Ceremony Date for 2019/2020 Academic Session
- How To Unshare Data On Glo In 2021
- How To Earn Extra Money In 3 Easy Steps!
Technology1 day ago
How to Link Your NIN Number with your Sim online, You don’t need to visit any Office
Business4 days ago
How to Check if your CBN Covid-19 TCF Loan is Approved
Technology2 days ago
How to Check If your NIN has been Successfully Linked (All Networks)
Grants4 days ago
Apply for CFMC COVID-19 Relief Fund Grant 2021 (Get Up to $5,000 in Cash)
Economy5 days ago
BOI Loan: Apply for BOI Manufacturing Loan 2021 (Get Up to 10 Million)
Health5 days ago
2021: Importance of Folic Acid to Pregnant Women
QA4 days ago
FREE Airtime Ultimate Search (Click to find the Scratch Card PIN, MTN Users)
Business5 days ago
How To to Use Loan Apps Properly to Get a Loan In 2021