Npower Stipend – Chances for Receiving Payment – As Npower batch C beneficiaries resumed work on the first week of October, so also the question about October payment keeps popping up.
It, however, is on the record that npower batch c stream I programme commenced August 2021, as it stands, beneficiaries are a little confused as to when they will be receiving payment or monthly allowance.
- FMARD AFJP Farmers Grant 2021 – How to Receive Payment
- List of Successful Candidates for Nigerian Airforce Basic Military Training Course (BMTC 42/2021)
- Open Heaven 17th October 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Unchangeable Changer)
- Cheapest Online Ph.D. Computer Science Program 2021
- Nigerian Police Force, PSC, Set to Conclude 2020 Recruitment Exercise – See How to Check your Status
So we decided to write a post that will keep you informed on the Npower Stipend – Chances for Receiving Payment. Beneficiaries need not confuse about the responsibility for npower stipend payment that stated that payment to beneficiaries begin the very month he or she resumes work. that is, PPA.
At the moment, it is very correct that npower beneficiaries will receive payment for the month of October. But at the moment, what we are not sure of is whether they will be paid the August and September stipend since the batch c programme was flagged off in the month of August 2021.
lastly, the first stipend payment batch c Npower Fresher fall on the festive period, and as such, npower beneficiaries are advised to make plans for wise spending.