Use the Search Button below for more details.
The Federal Government has announced that the entrepreneurship training for shortlisted applicants for the National Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) will commence on Monday, March 22, 2021.
If you have not confirmed your email please go to https://nyif.nmfb.com.ng/
The announcement was made via the official Twitter handle of the Federal Ministry of Youth and Sports Development (FMYSD) on the Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF), on Sunday, March 21, 2021.
- Niger State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2021
- Kaduna State Media Corporation KSMC Recruitment 2021
- Edwin and Stella Ajaere Foundation Grant for Small Business owners and students (Get up to N250,000)
- Open Heaven 22nd March 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Signs Of Backsliding I.)
- Open Heaven 21st March 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Preach The Word)
The announcement simply means that all who applied for the loan are to regularly check their emails supplied during the registration process as qualified applicants will get notified via email.
According to reports, the training according to NYIF will be in batches starting from on Monday (today).
The announcement reads: “Entrepreneurship training for shortlisted applicants for the #NYIF will commence on Monday, March 22, 2021. Applicants that qualify will be informed in batches. Please all applicants are encouraged to check their emails regularly.”
- National Steering Committee Adopts Work Plan on Alternate School Programme
- eNaira App Download for Android – How to Register Account on eNaira Wallet
- Open Heaven 27th October 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Ungodly Sorrow Leads To Damnation)
- Apply for National Housing Fund Scheme 2021 – Own a House at your desired location
- How to Send/Transfer Money Abroad with eNaira Mobile App
Business4 days ago
eNaira Merchant in Nigeria – Steps to Apply and Start making money
Jobs2 days ago
Apply for Loan Officer at Baobab Microfinance Bank
Review3 days ago
eNaira Wallet App Download (APK and iOS Version)
Grants6 days ago
Oyo releases take-off grant for LAUTECH college of agriculture
Grants6 days ago
CBN Introduces ₦500 Million Grant For Graduates, Undergraduates – Apply
Sport7 days ago
What is SPBO Livescore? All you need to know in 2021
Education7 days ago
Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment Portal 2021 www.prisons.gov.ng Latest Update
Cryptocurrency2 days ago
eNaira 2021 Guidelines – How to Mint and Become a Holder today