The Federal Government has announced that the entrepreneurship training for shortlisted applicants for the National Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) will commence on Monday, March 22, 2021.
If you have not confirmed your email please go to https://nyif.nmfb.com.ng/
The announcement was made via the official Twitter handle of the Federal Ministry of Youth and Sports Development (FMYSD) on the Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF), on Sunday, March 21, 2021.
- Niger State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2021
- Kaduna State Media Corporation KSMC Recruitment 2021
- Edwin and Stella Ajaere Foundation Grant for Small Business owners and students (Get up to N250,000)
- Open Heaven 22nd March 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Signs Of Backsliding I.)
- Open Heaven 21st March 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Preach The Word)
The announcement simply means that all who applied for the loan are to regularly check their emails supplied during the registration process as qualified applicants will get notified via email.
According to reports, the training according to NYIF will be in batches starting from on Monday (today).
The announcement reads: “Entrepreneurship training for shortlisted applicants for the #NYIF will commence on Monday, March 22, 2021. Applicants that qualify will be informed in batches. Please all applicants are encouraged to check their emails regularly.”