The National Youth Service Corps is a program set up by the Nigerian government to involve Nigerian graduates in nation building and the development of the country.
- NMFB Begins Approval of Loans to 2021 Applicants | Here is How to Check
- Possible Reason Why Small Businesses Fail in Nigeria | Apply for Bank of Industry Limited (BOI) Business Loan 2021
- How to Check if your CBN Covid-19 TCF Loan is Approved
- Open Heaven 21st May 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Make Your Request Known To God 1.)
- Apply for Medical Laboratory Scientist at Olive Multi-specialist Hospitals
This is to inform all 2021 Batch ‘A’ Stream II Prospective Corps Members who are yet to report to camp that camp registration has been extended to Monday, 24th May 2021 (at 12 midnight).
It is very important to report to the NYSC Camp as dated above. Those who fail to report to the Camp will have to wait until 2022 Batch ‘A before they will be able to revalidate.
All 2021 Batch ‘A’ Stream Il Prospective Corps Members are therefore advised to proceed to Camp to leverage on this extension. Wishing you all journey mercies.
- Apply For: Rise Up Youth Champions Initiative 2021 grants
- Katsina State College of Nursing and Midwifery (CONAMKAT) Community Nursing Programme Admission Form 2021
- Open Heaven 16th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Sin Of Covetousness)
- Federal University of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA) Pre-Degree/IJMB School Fees for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Professional Tailor at Westingate Group – Apply Now
Religion7 days ago
Open Heaven 10th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Blessed Fruitfulness)
Npower6 days ago
N-Power: FG shortlists 550,000 Batch C applicants for final stage
Nigeria News7 days ago
How to Gain Admission to Study Abroad – See Steps
Nigeria News7 days ago
Update: Npower Batch C Stream 2 Commencement Date…
Scholarship6 days ago
TY Danjuma Scholarship 2021/2022 for Africans to Study in Leading Business Schools
Religion6 days ago
Open Heaven 11th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Let There Be Order)
Education5 days ago
JAMB considers conduct of a 2nd UTME for 2021 candidates with registration issues
business5 days ago
CBN Nirsal Covid19 Loan 2021 Approval Begins – If you applied for House Hold, Check here