Oando Plc headquarters is located in Victoria Island, Lagos. Are you searching for Oando graduate trainee recruitment? Then you are on the right page too.
Click here to Apply for P-Yes Recruitment 2019 (Guidelines and Procedures)
The Oando Career Portal and Official LinkedIn Account are the only official online source for vacancies and recruitment information for the organization.
Oando Recruitment 2019 is currently ongoing for diverse job positions. See more details below.
Oando Recruitment Requirements
Applicants applying for the Total Nigeria Plc recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be computer literate.
How to Apply for Oando Plc Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates are to visit www.oandoplc.com/job to apply for the various job vacancies in the company.
Below are the channels at which you can contact Oando PLC for any inquiry.