FMARD Recruitment 2019 (See Application Requirements)
This article will provide vital information on FMARD Recruitment 2019.
Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development recruitment for 2019 has not yet started. However, this resource will give you the necessary information on FMARD Recruitment portal (www.fmard.gov.ng), how to apply for FMARD 2019 Recruitment when is out and other information.
We believe you visited this page because you intend to apply for FMARD Recruitment 2019.
Here, we will provide all the required information concerning the current job vacancies in FMARD.
To be selected for the job, you need to know the qualifications, requirements for applying for FMARD Recruitment application 2019.
You must take this guide very seriously as every information you need in order to successfully apply for the job
FMARD Recruitment 2019 Requirements
Applicants applying for the Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be computer literate.
Apply for MTN Fresh Recruitment 2019 (At MTN Portal)
Apply for P-Yes Recruitment 2019 (Guidelines and Procedures)
How to Apply for FMARD Recruitment 2019
To apply, the official website is www.fmard.gov.ng or keep visiting this website to stay updated on the application procedures.