The Oyo State Government has released take-off grant for the commencement of activities at the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH), Ogbomoso’s College of Agricultural Science and Renewable Natural Resources in Iseyin, Oke-Ogun zone of the state.
- CBN Introduces ₦500 Million Grant For Graduates, Undergraduates – Apply
- Open Heaven 21st October 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Great Physician)
- What is SPBO Livescore? All you need to know in 2021
- ECOWAS Recruitment 2021/2022 Check Application Portal for Update
- International Awards At Central University in Ghana, 2022
Chairman, Governing Council of LAUTECH, Prof. Ayodeji Omole, disclosed this at Iseyin when he led other members of the council and management members of the university on a fact-finding mission to ascertain the cost of putting up structures and renovating existing buildings for administrative, research and residential purposes.
According to Omole, with the release of the take-off grant, work would start in earnest, as Governor Seyi Makinde would do the turning of sod at the administrative site of the college along Okeho Road in November 2021.
He urged the community to provide more land for the university project as the available acquired land has been exhausted.