International Awards At Central University in Ghana, 2022 – Scholarship awards remain one of the best aids to enabling students attain their educational dreams, with little or no personal tuition.
- Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment Portal 2021 www.prisons.gov.ng Latest Update
- How to Print Your NPF Recruitment CBT Exam Slip
- Apply For Federal Government Business Grants in Nigeria 2021
- CBN COVID-19 Loan for Household/SMEs (CBN Loan Application portal 2021)
- How to Apply for Vice President N5,000 RRR Cash Transfer 2021 (Only for Nigerians)
Consequently, we are pleased to inform you about the ongoing International Awards at Central University in Ghana, for 2022.
The Central University-Ghana is offering the Academic Excellence Scholarship to Individuals seeking to study for a degree program at the Institution.
Who Is Eligible For The Central University Scholarship?
To qualify for the ongoing Central University, First, you must be a student at the Central University and also meet the following criteria.
How to Apply for The Central University Scholarship
The requirements for this scholarship are as follows;
- Upload 2 passport size photographs, certificates/ Results slips
- If you are applying online, you are required to present original copies of your supporting documents to the Admissions office before semester registration will be allowed.
- Ensure to check thoroughly all your details before finally submitting your online applications.
Paper Application forms can be obtained for GHC100.00 (Undergraduate) and GHC120 (Graduate) for Ghanaian applicants) and the cedi equivalent of USD 100.00 (Undergraduate and Graduate) (for foreign applicants) through the following:
- By Banker’s Draft (in favor of Central University) from the Finance Office at the Mataheko and Kumasi campuses of the university, or from the permanent campus at Miotso, off the Accra-Aflao Road.
- Ecobank, Zenith Bank, and GCB Bank branches nationwide and from the 170 Ghana post office branches across the country.
- You have to pay GHC 100 for Ghanaian (undergraduate) and GHC120 (Graduate) (for Ghanaian applicants) or cedi equivalent of USD100 for foreign applicants, paid at the time of submission. Click HERE to download the application form.
- You can download the graduate application form right HERE.
After completing scholarship applications, shortlisted applicants will be called for interviews.
Scholarship Application Deadline
We will communicate the application deadline to you once it is released. Notwithstanding, you have to apply right on time so that you don’t miss this rare opportunity.
You may also like to apply for other Ongoing International Undergraduate scholarships
What to do after Scholarship Application
After completing your online application form for the Scholarships, Ensure to review your form before submission. You can’t edit your form after submission.
Thereafter, you will receive the admissions decision within a week if all required documents are submitted.