Digital Nigeria Conference – The Digital Nigeria Conference and Exhibition is a veritable platform for creating awareness, developing appropriate frameworks, and setting goals for best practices in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) for Nigeria.
Under the Supervision of the Federal Ministry of Communications and Digital Economy, invites participants to register for Digital Nigeria Conference.
- Oyo releases take-off grant for LAUTECH college of agriculture
- CBN Introduces ₦500 Million Grant For Graduates, Undergraduates – Apply
- Open Heaven 21st October 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Great Physician)
- What is SPBO Livescore? All you need to know in 2021
- ECOWAS Recruitment 2021/2022 Check Application Portal for Update
Main for Digital Nigeria Conference
The aim of the conference is to brainstorm on contemporary IT issues of relevance across the globe to address Nigerian challenges for sustainable socio-economic development.
The conference and exhibition have seen steady growth with participation from different stakeholders from both the public and the private sector organisations.
Accordingly, this maiden edition is designed to focus on bringing together the Government, Academia, Tech Ecosystem, Venture capitalists, Corporates, and Entrepreneurs to exhibit the Nigerian talents and chart new ways to achieve economic prosperity through the utilization of Digital Technologies in Nigeria.
The theme for Digital Nigeria 2021 is, therefore, “Digital Transformation: A Path to Sustainable Digital Economy” while the sub-themes are as follows:
- Digital Transformation – Digital policies, human capital, infrastructure, and relevant initiatives as requisites to building digital Nigeria.
- Data Protection and National Security – NDPR: Evolution and evaluation of data security in Nigeria; Information and insights to harnessing data to solve insecurity problems.
- Emerging Technologies – Adoption of emerging technologies towards building a Digital Nigeria; Threats and opportunities of digital currencies for the Nigerian economy.
- Digital Inclusion – Nigerian digital footprints for digital economic prosperity
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship – Innovative exploration in creating digital enterprises; Nigerian start-up ecosystem
The conference, scheduled to hold between 24th to 29th October 2021, is expected to be declared open by His Excellency, President Muhammadu Buhari (GCFR), who will be the Special Guest at the occasion.
How to Register for Digital Nigeria Conference
Individual participants are required to click https://www.digitalnigeria.gov.ng/ to register
For further inquiry, kindly contact email@example.com or +2348035905311.
- Presidential Grant and Loan Date Extended, Follow link to apply
- Online Typing Jobs 2024 – List of Website you can make $10-$15 per hour
- Link to Apply for Presidential Palliative Programs N75B Loan
- Jamb Registration 2024 Set to Commence – List of Requirements
- How to get rich quickly with mutual fund – All you need to know
- Nigeria News3 days ago
CBN Agricultural Loan 2023 Application – How to Apply
- Grants4 days ago
How to Apply for the Presidential Palliative Loan Scheme 2023 – Get Up To N1 Million-N1 Billion
- Education3 days ago
Jamb Registration 2024 Set to Commence – List of Requirements
- Grants4 days ago
Application for Presidential Conditional Grant/Loan 2023 for Individuals – Get up to 50k
- Grants3 days ago
Link to Apply for Presidential Palliative Programs N75B Loan
- Grants2 days ago
Presidential Grant and Loan Date Extended, Follow link to apply
- Grants3 days ago
Presidential Palliative Loan 2023 Begins Disbursement: Get N1 to N10M without Collateral
- Jobs2 days ago
Online Typing Jobs 2024 – List of Website you can make $10-$15 per hour