Polaris bank recruitment in 2019 is currently ongoing. Candidates who wish to apply should read through the requirements on this page.
ARe you result oriented, smart, innovative and customer-oriented? Do you have the right attitude to thrive in a highly motivated work environment?
If yes, then you can become a part of the Polaris Bank family!
Polaris bank is in search of passionate, result-oriented candidates willing to work across our 300 plus branches within Nigeria to build a banking career.
At Polaris Bank, we pride ourselves as being an employer of choice. We offer a competitive work environment and attractive compensation & incentives that enable our employees to meet their career
Shortlist Criteria for Polaris Bank Ongoing Recruitment 2019
- A university degree with a minimum of Second Class lower from an accredited institution
- completed mandatory NYSC Scheme and awarded a certificate
26 years or younger by December 31, 2019 (National Population Birth Certificate required)
- A minimum of five (5) credits including Maths and English n O’levels
- (WAEC/NECO), in not more than 1 sitting
Willing and ready to work in any part of the country
How to apply for
- If you satisfy all the criteria
- Login on to http://polarisbankcareers.com
- fill in your details via the careers portal
- Test data is Saturday, April 27, 2019
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Movies3 days ago
Netnaija Movies – Watch and Download 2024 Movies Online
- Technology3 days ago
Get 900MB FREE on MTN (Please Follow Instructions Carefully)
- Entertainment5 days ago
Netnaija Movies 2024: Download Movies, Series and more
- Education3 days ago
BECE Posting 2024 (How to Check Junior WAEC Posting)
- Sport3 days ago
Streameast Live: Today Games in 2024 (UFC 278 Stream East)
- Recruitment5 days ago
Link to Check Nigeria Police Shortlist for SSCE Holders (General Duty)
- Grants5 days ago
Who is eligible for the FG N25,000 Monthly Cash Transfer and how to get it?
- Nigeria News3 days ago
List of 50 Online Lucrative Business Ideas for 2024