Polaris bank recruitment in 2019 is currently ongoing. Candidates who wish to apply should read through the requirements on this page.
ARe you result oriented, smart, innovative and customer-oriented? Do you have the right attitude to thrive in a highly motivated work environment?
If yes, then you can become a part of the Polaris Bank family!
Polaris bank is in search of passionate, result-oriented candidates willing to work across our 300 plus branches within Nigeria to build a banking career.
At Polaris Bank, we pride ourselves as being an employer of choice. We offer a competitive work environment and attractive compensation & incentives that enable our employees to meet their career
Shortlist Criteria for Polaris Bank Ongoing Recruitment 2019
- A university degree with a minimum of Second Class lower from an accredited institution
- completed mandatory NYSC Scheme and awarded a certificate
26 years or younger by December 31, 2019 (National Population Birth Certificate required)
- A minimum of five (5) credits including Maths and English n O’levels
- (WAEC/NECO), in not more than 1 sitting
Willing and ready to work in any part of the country
How to apply for
- If you satisfy all the criteria
- Login on to http://polarisbankcareers.com
- fill in your details via the careers portal
- Test data is Saturday, April 27, 2019
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Latest posts by Bernard Bassey (see all)
- Upgrade Your JAMB Result (How True is it?) - Tuesday, 25 June 2019, 12:24
- JAMB Candidate Caught After Upgrading His Result Scores To 290 - Tuesday, 25 June 2019, 10:55
- StartUp Nigeria 2019 Application Guidelines (How to Get Fund) - Friday, 14 June 2019, 6:42