Polaris bank recruitment in 2019 is currently ongoing. Candidates who wish to apply should read through the requirements on this page.
ARe you result oriented, smart, innovative and customer-oriented? Do you have the right attitude to thrive in a highly motivated work environment?
If yes, then you can become a part of the Polaris Bank family!
Polaris bank is in search of passionate, result-oriented candidates willing to work across our 300 plus branches within Nigeria to build a banking career.
At Polaris Bank, we pride ourselves as being an employer of choice. We offer a competitive work environment and attractive compensation & incentives that enable our employees to meet their career
Shortlist Criteria for Polaris Bank Ongoing Recruitment 2019
- A university degree with a minimum of Second Class lower from an accredited institution
- completed mandatory NYSC Scheme and awarded a certificate
26 years or younger by December 31, 2019 (National Population Birth Certificate required)
- A minimum of five (5) credits including Maths and English n O’levels
- (WAEC/NECO), in not more than 1 sitting
Willing and ready to work in any part of the country
How to apply for
- If you satisfy all the criteria
- Login on to http://polarisbankcareers.com
- fill in your details via the careers portal
- Test data is Saturday, April 27, 2019
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Technology5 days ago
How to Link Your NIN Number with your Sim online, You don’t need to visit any Office
Technology5 days ago
How to Check If your NIN has been Successfully Linked (All Networks)
Religion6 days ago
Open Heaven 1st March 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Vessel God Uses)
Technology6 days ago
Easy Way to Make Money In 2021
Nigeria News6 days ago
FAAN Training School Application Form 2021/2022 (How to Apply)
Recruitment5 days ago
NYIF Confirmation Email Verification Link: How to Validate Your BVN On NYIF Portal
Education5 days ago
JAMB Reveals Date to Announce 2021 UTME Sales of Form
Business5 days ago
How to Start Rice Distribution Business in Nigeria to Make Millions