Nigeria’s President Muhammadu Buhari is due to visit Saudi Arabia on lesser Hajj and will depart Abuja on Thursday, a government statement released on Wednesday said.
Buhari’s five-day visit to the Middle East country is on the invitation of King Salman Bin Abdulaziz.
“The President, accompanied by close personal aides, will embark on the journey on Thursday, 16th May,” the statement said.
“He is expected back in the country on Tuesday, 21st May.”
- WAHO Recruitment 2023 – Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- NITDA Announces Shortlist for Free Cybersecurity Training Program
- Spreading the Redd: Unleashing the Potential of ReddCoin’s RDD
- EFCC Aptitude Screening Date 2023: What Shortlisted Candidates Need to Know
- DELSU Direct Entry admission form 2023/2024