Rivers State University (RSUST) Post UTME 2019: Cut-Off, Eligibility, Price, Deadline, Application Details.
This is to inform prospective students that the Rivers State University of Science and Technology, RSUST post UTME screening form for the 2019/2020 academic session is out. The cost of the form is N2,000. The cut-off mark is 180. Application closes on the 24th of July 2019. See more details below. Eligibility
- The screening exercise for admission of candidates will be administered only on candidates who chose RSU as their first choice University.
- Only candidates who scored 180 and above in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are qualified for the screening exercise in all the Faculties of the University.
- Candidates must possess the basic five (5) O’ level credit passes in accordance with the University’s Entry Requirements (Faculty Departmental) before applying for the screening Exercise. It is mandatory that Candidates should upload their O ‘Level results and a scanned copy of their passport photograph. However, candidates who are awaiting their O’level results may apply but should so indicate.
How to Obtain RSUST Post UTME Form.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Candidates are expected to register for the screening exercise On-line by logging onto rsu.edu.ng and making e-payment of Two Thousand naira (N2,000.00) only by using Interswitch Verve enabled cards or using the Pay Direct Bank Branch option. Candidates are encouraged to come to the Self Help of the Information Technology Centre, Rivers State University for RELIABLE registration and BIOMETRICS.
Candidates should ensure that their correct details are captured during the application for the Post-UTME Screening test.
Candidates are to note that the mode of screening exercise is ELECTRONIC. It is important that candidates practice how to use the computer especially the use of mouse and keyboard before they turn up for the screening exercise. In addition, the Information Technology Centre (ITC) may be conducting a 1- week demonstration session for candidates prior to the date of the screening exercise.
DEADLINE: 24th July, 2019.
RSUST Post UTME Screening Exercise Schedule.
The Post-UTME screening exercise will take place from 1st August, 2019, at the Information Technology Centre (ITC) of the University. Candidates are requested to please note that Screening Exercise is as scheduled in the screening exercise slip they printed out after their On-line registration. The scheduled date, time and venue shall be indicated in the test slip.
Consideration will not be given to candidates who fail to appear for the screening exercise on the scheduled date and time. All candidates for the screening exercise are required to come to the examination venue with their test slip printed out during the On-line registration.
Candidates should note that GSM phones WILL NOT BE ALLOWED into the hall during the screening exercise.
Parents, Guardians and Well-wishers are advised to stay away from the venue of the screening exercise
Candidates must report at the test venue one (1) hour before the scheduled time on their test slip.
Further details about the screening exercise can be obtained on-line at: www.rsu.edu.ng.
The names of successful candidates for admission shall be published on the same site (www.rsu.edu.ng)
Latest posts by Jeremiah Haruna (see all)
- Samuel Adegboyega University (SAU) Post UTME & Direct Entry Admission Screening Form For 2019/2020 Academic Session And Registration Guide - Friday, 19 July 2019, 11:58
- Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University ANSU Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2019/2020 And Registration Guide - Friday, 19 July 2019, 11:37
- Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University (IBBU) Post UTME & Direct Entry Screening Form for 2019/2020 And Registration Guide - Thursday, 18 July 2019, 4:26