Use the Search Button below for more details.
The University of Kent is offering the School of Economics Scholarships for outstanding students from lower and lower middle income countries, who are applying for the MSc Development Economics programme in 2021/2022.
- Nigerian Academy of Science (NAS) Medal Prize 2021
- CBN/NIRSAL reopens portal for MSMEs to apply for Covid-19 loan
- Open Heaven 3rd June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Holiness: Heaven’s Passport)
- University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) Hostel Vacation Notice to Concerned Students
- Emirates College of Health Sciences and Technology (ECOHSAT) Admission Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session
Official Scholarship Website: https://www.kent.ac.uk/scholarships/search/FN36ECODEV01
The School of Economics at University of Kent
Deadline: 21 June 2021
Study in: UK
Course starts September 2021
Level/Filed of Study
Masters in Development Economics
Nationals of low and lower middle-income countries.
Each scholarship is worth up to 50% of the full tuition fee. You should be aware that this scholarship does not cover the full cost of studying at Kent, and that you will need to have additional sources of funding in order to cover your accommodation, travel and living expenses.
The award of this scholarship is conditional upon students accepting a University of Kent School of Economics offer of a place to study on the MSc Development Economics programme for 2021/22. The scholarships are available to outstanding students from low-/lower-middle-income countries, who have secured a scholarship of at least 50% of the full tuition fee through another recognized funder.
To apply for the MSc Development Economics Scholarship you need to ensure that you have already submitted an application for a place of study on the MSc Development Economics programme for 2021/22. Scholarship applications cannot be considered without an application to study. The application deadline for the scholarship is 21 June 2021.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
- National Steering Committee Adopts Work Plan on Alternate School Programme
- eNaira App Download for Android – How to Register Account on eNaira Wallet
- Open Heaven 27th October 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Ungodly Sorrow Leads To Damnation)
- Apply for National Housing Fund Scheme 2021 – Own a House at your desired location
- How to Send/Transfer Money Abroad with eNaira Mobile App
Business4 days ago
eNaira Merchant in Nigeria – Steps to Apply and Start making money
Jobs2 days ago
Apply for Loan Officer at Baobab Microfinance Bank
Review3 days ago
eNaira Wallet App Download (APK and iOS Version)
Grants6 days ago
Oyo releases take-off grant for LAUTECH college of agriculture
Grants6 days ago
CBN Introduces ₦500 Million Grant For Graduates, Undergraduates – Apply
Sport7 days ago
What is SPBO Livescore? All you need to know in 2021
Education7 days ago
Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment Portal 2021 www.prisons.gov.ng Latest Update
Cryptocurrency2 days ago
eNaira 2021 Guidelines – How to Mint and Become a Holder today