The University of Kent is offering the School of Economics Scholarships for outstanding students from lower and lower middle income countries, who are applying for the MSc Development Economics programme in 2021/2022.
- Nigerian Academy of Science (NAS) Medal Prize 2021
- CBN/NIRSAL reopens portal for MSMEs to apply for Covid-19 loan
- Open Heaven 3rd June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Holiness: Heaven’s Passport)
- University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) Hostel Vacation Notice to Concerned Students
- Emirates College of Health Sciences and Technology (ECOHSAT) Admission Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session
Official Scholarship Website: https://www.kent.ac.uk/scholarships/search/FN36ECODEV01
The School of Economics at University of Kent
Deadline: 21 June 2021
Study in: UK
Course starts September 2021
Level/Filed of Study
Masters in Development Economics
Nationals of low and lower middle-income countries.
Each scholarship is worth up to 50% of the full tuition fee. You should be aware that this scholarship does not cover the full cost of studying at Kent, and that you will need to have additional sources of funding in order to cover your accommodation, travel and living expenses.
The award of this scholarship is conditional upon students accepting a University of Kent School of Economics offer of a place to study on the MSc Development Economics programme for 2021/22. The scholarships are available to outstanding students from low-/lower-middle-income countries, who have secured a scholarship of at least 50% of the full tuition fee through another recognized funder.
To apply for the MSc Development Economics Scholarship you need to ensure that you have already submitted an application for a place of study on the MSc Development Economics programme for 2021/22. Scholarship applications cannot be considered without an application to study. The application deadline for the scholarship is 21 June 2021.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
- Apply For: Rise Up Youth Champions Initiative 2021 grants
- Katsina State College of Nursing and Midwifery (CONAMKAT) Community Nursing Programme Admission Form 2021
- Open Heaven 16th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Sin Of Covetousness)
- Federal University of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA) Pre-Degree/IJMB School Fees for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Professional Tailor at Westingate Group – Apply Now
Religion7 days ago
Open Heaven 10th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Blessed Fruitfulness)
Npower6 days ago
N-Power: FG shortlists 550,000 Batch C applicants for final stage
Nigeria News7 days ago
How to Gain Admission to Study Abroad – See Steps
Nigeria News7 days ago
Update: Npower Batch C Stream 2 Commencement Date…
Scholarship6 days ago
TY Danjuma Scholarship 2021/2022 for Africans to Study in Leading Business Schools
Religion6 days ago
Open Heaven 11th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Let There Be Order)
Education5 days ago
JAMB considers conduct of a 2nd UTME for 2021 candidates with registration issues
business5 days ago
CBN Nirsal Covid19 Loan 2021 Approval Begins – If you applied for House Hold, Check here