The University of Melbourne is Australia’s second oldest university and the oldest in Victoria. It comprises 10 separate academic units and is associated with numerous institutes and research centers. It is ranked 32nd globally in 2017-2018 by the Times Higher Education.
Why at the University of Melbourne? The university supports students to create a world-class working environment and enables academics to continue achieving internationally renowned excellence in research and teaching.
- Federal University of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA) Postgraduate Admission Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Federal University of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA) Postgraduate Courses and Requirements for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Oyo State Governor Slashes Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) School Fees by 25%
- University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) Distance Learning Centre Admission Letter Collection Deadline for 2019/2020 New Students
- University of Ibadan (UI) Physical Resumption Date for 1st Semester 2020/2021 Academic Session
- University or Organization: University of Melbourne
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate and postgraduate degree
- Award: $5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: One award is open
- Nationality: Australian and international students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from Australia and all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor and master degree in Employment and Labour Relations Law
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this application, you need to be an enrolled student in either the Graduate Diploma or Masters of Employment and Labour Relations Law at Melbourne Law School, and be employed by, or be an official of, an Australian trade union or peak union organization.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to join this program, then you are required to be enrolled in the graduate and postgraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking affirmation, seekers can submit their award application to the Melbourne Law School.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants may be asked to submit a full Curriculum Vitae (CV), personal statement, letter of motivation, and letter of recommendation.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, seekers are needed to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: You’ll need to satisfy the requirements in one sitting within 24 months of the proposed start date of your degree.
Application Closing Date
The scholarship is for a graduate diploma or masters of employment and labour relations law. this application closes on July, 2021. Hurry now and apply!!!
Benefits: The successful scholar will get the amount worth up to $5,000.
- Apply For: Rise Up Youth Champions Initiative 2021 grants
- Katsina State College of Nursing and Midwifery (CONAMKAT) Community Nursing Programme Admission Form 2021
- Open Heaven 16th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Sin Of Covetousness)
- Federal University of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA) Pre-Degree/IJMB School Fees for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Professional Tailor at Westingate Group – Apply Now
Religion7 days ago
Open Heaven 10th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Blessed Fruitfulness)
Npower6 days ago
N-Power: FG shortlists 550,000 Batch C applicants for final stage
Nigeria News7 days ago
How to Gain Admission to Study Abroad – See Steps
Nigeria News7 days ago
Update: Npower Batch C Stream 2 Commencement Date…
Scholarship6 days ago
TY Danjuma Scholarship 2021/2022 for Africans to Study in Leading Business Schools
Religion6 days ago
Open Heaven 11th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Let There Be Order)
business5 days ago
CBN Nirsal Covid19 Loan 2021 Approval Begins – If you applied for House Hold, Check here
Education5 days ago
JAMB considers conduct of a 2nd UTME for 2021 candidates with registration issues