Use the Search Button below for more details.
Myrtle Management Consultants – Our client is operating in the oil and gas industry and is skilled in the provision of general marine services, specialized engineering, heavy lift services and supplies. They partner with a network of partners in Europe and the Americas to undertake turnkey projects.
- Open Heaven 23rd March 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Signs Of Backsliding II.)
- Current Jobs at Sonia Foods Industries Limited
- Nigerian Navy List of Successful Candidates for DSSC Course 28 Selection Board 2020 / 2021
- Buhari approves release of funds for payment of stipends to 774,000 SPW participants
- If you have not Undergone Training, NYIF YouTube Training Begins Second Phase, See Channel Link
They are building a brand known for record time delivery using most modern technology with the aim to leave their customers in high spirits. Their excellence is well-grounded in their approach to project execution and management.
They are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Scientist in Marine Services
Location: Port-Harcourt – Rivers & Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- They currently seek to hire competent Scientists (Chemists, Microbiologist, Environmental Scientist, Biochemist etc.).
- To professionally and expertly carry out related functions within the role of a Chemists, Microbiologist, Environmental Scientist, Biochemist, Geologist etc.
- Possess degrees in Chemistry, Microbiology, Environmental Science, Geology or geophysics.
- Above 3 years of professional experience
- To be fit and strong (for manual work)
- To be reliable, responsible and very safety-conscious
- To be prepared to work in all weathers
- Excellent teamworking skills
- Should be a member of at least a professional body such as Nigerian Environmental Society (NES), Institute of Safety Professionals of Nigeria (ISPON) etc.
- Applicants must be living in or willing to relocate within the Southern part of Nigeria.
- Leadership and project management skills
- To be prepared to work on a shift basis and to cope with periods away from home.
- Require a broad knowledge of their specific area of expertise and evidence of proven competencies in subject matter e.g. Chemist, Microbiologist etc.
Remuneration is competitive.
Deadline: 30th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Applicants should submit their application and CV clearly stating the area of competence. E.g., the “Microbiologist” Interviews are on a rolling basis to this date.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- How to Know If You Have Pass The Npower Physical Verification
- Open Heaven 16th September 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Fulfilling The Law Of Fruitlessness)
- 2021 Africa Regional Journalism Workshops Recruitment
- 2021 Beyond School Community Challenge for Secondary School Students in Nigeria (N1.5M Prize) – How to Apply
- West African Research Center WARC Travel Grant 2021(Up to $3,000)
Nigeria News2 days ago
CBN Agricultural Loan 2021 Application – How to Apply
Nigeria News2 days ago
Apply for CBN MSME Development Fund N220 Billion Loan For Start-up
Business2 days ago
How to Access New CBN’s Agric Loan (Limit of N10 Million)
Grants7 days ago
Apply for BIS Grant 2021- Up to $25,000 in Cash (Powered by United Nations)
Business7 days ago
Portal to Apply for Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme (NJFP) 2021
Religion7 days ago
Open Heaven 10th September 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Creative Word Of God)
Nigeria News7 days ago
American Film Club – US Mission Nigeria Nomadland Film Screening Invitation 2021
Education7 days ago
Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa (FEDPONAS) Post UTME Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session| ND Full-Time