Myrtle Management Consultants – Our client is operating in the oil and gas industry and is skilled in the provision of general marine services, specialized engineering, heavy lift services and supplies. They partner with a network of partners in Europe and the Americas to undertake turnkey projects.
- Open Heaven 23rd March 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Signs Of Backsliding II.)
- Current Jobs at Sonia Foods Industries Limited
- Nigerian Navy List of Successful Candidates for DSSC Course 28 Selection Board 2020 / 2021
- Buhari approves release of funds for payment of stipends to 774,000 SPW participants
- If you have not Undergone Training, NYIF YouTube Training Begins Second Phase, See Channel Link
They are building a brand known for record time delivery using most modern technology with the aim to leave their customers in high spirits. Their excellence is well-grounded in their approach to project execution and management.
They are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Scientist in Marine Services
Location: Port-Harcourt – Rivers & Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- They currently seek to hire competent Scientists (Chemists, Microbiologist, Environmental Scientist, Biochemist etc.).
- To professionally and expertly carry out related functions within the role of a Chemists, Microbiologist, Environmental Scientist, Biochemist, Geologist etc.
- Possess degrees in Chemistry, Microbiology, Environmental Science, Geology or geophysics.
- Above 3 years of professional experience
- To be fit and strong (for manual work)
- To be reliable, responsible and very safety-conscious
- To be prepared to work in all weathers
- Excellent teamworking skills
- Should be a member of at least a professional body such as Nigerian Environmental Society (NES), Institute of Safety Professionals of Nigeria (ISPON) etc.
- Applicants must be living in or willing to relocate within the Southern part of Nigeria.
- Leadership and project management skills
- To be prepared to work on a shift basis and to cope with periods away from home.
- Require a broad knowledge of their specific area of expertise and evidence of proven competencies in subject matter e.g. Chemist, Microbiologist etc.
Remuneration is competitive.
Deadline: 30th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Applicants should submit their application and CV clearly stating the area of competence. E.g., the “Microbiologist” Interviews are on a rolling basis to this date.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.