Use the Search Button below for more details.
The Semans Art Fund is a private foundation that provides funding to current UNCSA students for summer study, special projects, research, and performances, building upon the resources of UNCSA in imaginative ways.
- Npower: 200,000 Npower Beneficiaries To Be Engaged As Financial Service Operator ￼
- Just IN: 21,000 Abians Register for GEEP Programme in 2022 – How to apply
- Apply for GTBank Quick Credit Loan Application Form 2022
- Apply for Circular Lagos Challenge 2022 (Cash Prize for your Business)￼
- Post UTME 2022: What to do while waiting for the commencement of registration
Also provides funding to UNCSA Arts Deans for discretionary funds and special projects that aid and promote the students and faculty of their school. To the greatest extent possible, projects should be designed to benefit the campus community and audiences of the School.
|Semans Art Fund Timeline – FY 2022|
|Monday, Feb. 28, 2022||Student Grant Applications are due|
|Monday, March 14, 2022||Deans’ rankings are due|
|Monday, April 4, 2022||Semans Art Fund board meeting|
|Monday, April 11, 2022||Awards announced|
Select the application link below associated with your arts school to access and complete the SmartSheet form. Before selecting the Submit button, attach a completed Project Budget to the SmartSheet form.
The Project Budget must be attached to the application or the application will not be considered complete.
- School of Dance(opens in new tab)
- School of Design & Production(opens in new tab)
- School of Drama(opens in new tab)
- School of Filmmaking(opens in new tab)
- School of Music
The deadline to apply is Monday, Feb. 28, 2022. Select the application link associated with your school and attach a project budget.