Summary of the Jamb Novel Sweet Sixteen Bolaji Abdullai PDF – “Sweet Sixteen” by Bolaji Abdullai is the official novel to be read by every JAMB candidate in the 2019 UTME, irrespective of the course you intend to study.
- Download Sweet Sixteen Jamb Novel PDF 2021
- Kaduna State Teachers Service Board 2021 TSB Recruitment Examination Slip (tsbrecruitment)
- NALDA Recruitment 2021 Online Application Begins (How to Apply)
- FG to grant 125,000 Women N20,000 Each across the 36 States, How to Apply
- NDA Application 2021 Begins for 73RC, Go to rcapplication nda edu ng to apply
We will therefore be embarking on Exam Revision to study this novel by giving summaries, possible questions, and important information that would help you pass every single question set by JAMB from this novel. Please always check this publication for new updates on this revision class.
Every candidate registering for 2019 UTME is entitled to this novel, “Sweet Sixteen” by Bolaji Abdullai, so ensure you demand it at the center where you are registering for UTME. It is compulsory, and it is your right to have it.
Summary of the Jamb Novel Sweet Sixteen by Bolaji Abdullai PDF
- Author of Sweet 16: Bolaji Abdullai
- Genre: The Genre of Sweet Sixteen is Fiction
- Number of Pages: Pages is Sweet Sixteen: 157
- Publication Year: Sweet sixteen was published on February 1, 2017
Description: Aliya has to constantly remind her father that she is not a child but ‘a young adult.’ He does not always agree with her.
Sweet Sixteen Bolaji Abdullai PDF: But now that she is turning sixteen, he is sitting up and taking notice. The expected birthday card from him is replaced by a present and no holds barred letter – a page for each year she has lived.
It chronicles the lessons he has tried to teach her and the wisdom he has attempted to pass to her. It unburdens the burning questions she has about life and sometimes shows through the cluelessness of parental units.
Aliya questions who she is and why she is; with her father as a guide on this journey of discovery. An engaging coming of age guide on life and love for the teenage girl.
Before we really get started, Have you already finished reading the novel? We believe it should take you up to 10 days to thoroughly complete this novel, so we’re throwing the flow open for those who have already finished the novel. Download with the link below or send us a mail to get your own copy in PDF file
How would you summarize what you understand from the book so far? You can download the full Book with the link below. Please bookmark this page and visit searchNGR often as updates concerning Jamb would be posted. Summary of the Jamb Novel Sweet Sixteen Bolaji Abdullai PDF
Kindly support SearchNGR with your token of donation to help us reach more audience and serve you better click here
- Open Heaven 3rd March 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (God’s Partner)
- Best 5G Phones in 2021 – Specs, Price, and Best Deals
- University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) Admission List for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Apply for Network Operations Manager at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC)
- Just In – Apply for Senior Operations Officer at the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC)
Technology1 day ago
How to Link Your NIN Number with your Sim online, You don’t need to visit any Office
Business7 days ago
UNDP Cash Transfer, Applicants to Get Up to N200,000 Each – FG
Business4 days ago
How to Check if your CBN Covid-19 TCF Loan is Approved
Technology1 day ago
How to Check If your NIN has been Successfully Linked (All Networks)
Nigeria News7 days ago
NYIF Website Having Issues? Here is an Update to Access your Loan
Grants3 days ago
Apply for CFMC COVID-19 Relief Fund Grant 2021 (Get Up to $5,000 in Cash)
Economy5 days ago
BOI Loan: Apply for BOI Manufacturing Loan 2021 (Get Up to 10 Million)
Health5 days ago
2021: Importance of Folic Acid to Pregnant Women