Use the Search Button below for more details.
Survival Fund FREE Business Name Registration 2021 still ongoing: Pleased to announce that the survival fund business name registration has hit a milestone of 100,000 Business Names registered free of charge by CAC Nigeria as part of the Survival Fund Initiative led by the President Buhari Administration.
TRENDING NOW on searchngr.com
- Survival Fund Reopened Portal for 2021 – Click here to Apply
- FG committed to raising Youth Entrepreneurs
- Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) Successful Applicants 2021 Update
- Npower List of Successful Applicants 2020 Batch C – Breaking News
- Nexit CBN Loan: Volunteers to Get 650k to N5M without Collateral – January Update
Registering these existing and new businesses brings them into the formal economy, with benefits for the Govt and the businesses.
The general public is further reminded that the ongoing Business Name Formalisation Scheme for 250,000 new businesses, and all other schemes under the MSME Survival Fund, are ABSOLUTELY FREE.
The general public is therefore warned NOT TO PAY ANYONE for the CAC Registration or any of the other schemes under the MSME Survival Fund program, as the application process is absolutely free.
Application for this category is through aggregators. Kindly contact your State’s focal person for more information or visit the nearest CAC office.