Tbc to Naira: The Billion Coin (TBC) is a cryptocurrency like Bitcoin; but unlike Bitcoin, it is decentralized.
Tbc to Naira Exchange Rate, bitcoin and other open market altcoins attain market value through capital invested into it by trade or mining so that it can be quoted in public exchanges and logs.
This page is being updated in every 1hr to make a change on Tbc to Naira Exchange rate balance.
Today Tbc to Naira Exchange Rate is 1TBC = N300
0.00000001 TBC = 1 Kringle. The way you can calculate the conversion of Kringles into TBC is by dividing the Kringles by 100,000,000 to get the TBC equivalent. So if you have 1,000 Kringle you have 1,000/100,000,000.
Tbc to Naira Exchange Rate (Today Exchange Rate) Procedure to Login to TBC Wallet
- Go to the TBC website (tbc004.net).
- Click ‘Sign Up’. You will need to use your active e-mail address in order to receive a confirmation letter
- After Sign Up, you will receive an e-mail confirming your registration.
- In the e-mail, you will find the activation link. Click it, to activate your account.
- Use the e-mail and password that you have registered before to sign in on the login page.
- Once you have logged in, you will see your Wallet Summary and the Transaction Page.
- To send your TBC to another wallet, simply go to the Transaction page, fill in the Address and Amount fields and press Send.
Today TBC Exchange rate is stated above, kindly note that this page is refreshed every 1 hour to see the new exchange.
Latest posts by searchngr (see all)
- Npower Recruitment: N-Power Tech Software To Begin Exercise - Thursday, 10 October 2019, 8:22
- Npower Recruitment Update (New List Released) - Thursday, 10 October 2019, 8:13
- NPower Recruitment 2019 Application Form Portal - Thursday, 10 October 2019, 8:11