Apply for Travel Coordinator at the U.S. Embassy
US Embassy– The U.S. Mission to Nigeria comprises of the Embassy in Abuja, FCT, and the Consulate General in Lagos. U.S. Consulate General Lagos is the Mission’s representative to the Nigerian people in the southern region.
- Pasco County 2021 | Admission, Tuition, Requirements, Scholarship
- Npower Commence Payment for Batch A, B, And C
- Open Heaven 22nd September 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Are You On The Right Side?)
- Lagos State Polytechnic (LASPOTECH) Post UTME Screening Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session for ND Full-Time/Regular
- Open Heaven 21st September 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Cost And Blessings Of Knowing Jesus Christ)
Job Title: Travel Coordinator – Employees of the Mission All/or USEFMs, EFMs, or MOHs
Announcement Number: Abuja-2021-098
Series/Grade: FP – 0910 8
Hiring Agency: Embassy Abuja
Promotion Potential: FP-8
Work Schedule: Full-time – 40 hours per week
- Hiring Path: Open to the public
- Who May Apply / Clarification From the Agency:
- For USEFM – FP is 08. Actual FP salary determined by Washington D.C.
- Current Employees of the Mission – This includes U.S. Citizen Eligible Family Members (USEFMs); Eligible Family Members (EFMs); Declared Members of Household (MOHs), dependents of U.S. Personal Services Contract (USPSC) who are assigned under COM – All Agencies
- Security Clearance Required: Public Trust – Background Investigation
- Appointment Type: Permanent
- Appointment Type Details: Definite not to Exceed (5 years)
- The work schedule for this position is: Full Time (40 hours per week)
- Start date: Candidate must be able to begin working within a reasonable period of time (6 weeks) of receipt of agency authorization and/or clearances / certifications or their candidacy may end.
- Supervisory Position: No
- Relocation Expenses Reimbursed: No
- Travel Required: Not Required
- Incumbent coordinates all USG official travel in the Abuja RSO territory and track all movements.
- S/he informs customers of all travel related security recommendations and submits travel requests to the RSO for final approval.
- This position requires a non-sensitive clearance.
- S/he will refer to information gathered from contacts when submitting travel commendations to RSO.
- Minimum of two (2) years of progressively responsible experience in administrative duties is required.
- Incumbent must be familiar with safety and security aspects of airline travel, locations that the GON place under curfew and how to interact with Nigeria police officials and their stringent protocols of communication.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- Please specify your level of proficiency in the language listed.
- Fluency in Speaking / Reading / Writing English is required.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to independently process information relating to travel security and provide advice to the Senior RSO is required.
- Must be tactful but effective in dealing with USG travelers, and have management intelligence and ability to establish and maintain contacts with LES and Americans.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO):
- The U.S. Mission provides equal opportunity and fair and equitable treatment in employment to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation, marital status, or sexual orientation.
- All applicants under consideration will be required to pass medical and security certifications.
Benefits and Other Info
- Locally Employed Staff, including Members of Household (MOHs), and Third-Country Nationals (TCNs), working at the U.S. Mission in Abuja, Nigeria may receive a compensation package that may include health, separation, and other benefits.
- For EFMs, benefits should be discussed with the Human Resources Office.
- The pay plan is assigned at the time of the conditional offer letter by the HR Office.
USD34,021 / Annum.
Application Closing Date
4th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Nigeria News2 days ago
2023 JAMB Examination Slip Re-Printing Procedure
Education21 hours ago
How to Print the 2023 JAMB Mock Examination Slip
Education4 days ago
WAEC EduStat: Login, Registration & Review
Nigeria News3 days ago
Madass Careers Without A Degree In 2023
Technology7 days ago
Choosing the right Hosting service is key to the success of your website
Education3 days ago
NDA Exam Selection Date and Venue Announced