UN SDG Action Campaign/Oculus MY World 360° Competition 2019
Entries are invited for the MY World 360° Competition 2019. Recognizing the experiential storytelling potential of immersive technologies like virtual reality, Digital Promise Global, the United Nations SDG Action Campaign, and Oculus are inviting youth worldwide to create 360° media as a way to share their perspectives and advance positive action toward the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
Young people can do more than consume content with new technologies; they can also be creators who tell stories that generate change. MY World 360° invites young people everywhere to become 360° media creators and to share their perspectives on how the Sustainable Development Goals are relevant in their communities with the decision makers to inspire everyone to take action for the Goals.
Digital tools and resources help participants learn about the SDGs, develop the skills needed to capture, edit, and share 360° media to share their stories in an immersive and compelling way. A growing community of young creators continues to share and learn together how to use media to inspire action for a better world.
- The selected media is presented at the SDG Global Festival of Action in Bonn, Germany in March, and at the UN General Assembly in New York in September.
- If you are 18-24 and have created 360° media related to the SDGs, you are welcome to submit it.
- Educators/adults working with students under 18 are welcome to share their students’ media.
- Submissions can be in any language.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Applicant should visit the following portal sdgactioncampaign.org
- Click on the red button on the website page
- Fill in the following information
- Following the instruction on the web page
- Summit your application form
Latest posts by Jeremiah Haruna (see all)
- Apply For Bosch/Founders Factory Africa Smart Mobility Start-up Demo Day 2019. - Friday, 16 August 2019, 9:37
- Wolex Polytechnic Post UTME Screening Form 2019/2020 - Monday, 5 August 2019, 12:14
- UNN Post UTME Screening Result 2019/2020 is Out Online - Monday, 5 August 2019, 11:51