Why Is My PDF Not Opening? Steps on How To Open PDF File
Why Is My PDF Not Opening? Adobe PDF viewer opens most sorts of files. However, sometimes you might find that your Adobe is not opening PDF on your android.
When this happens, it could be caused by a number of reasons such as the PDF not correctly decoded during download or its format is not Adobe’s supported file type. Nevertheless, you would like not to worry about Adobe not opening PDF on your android as there are various means of fixing the matter. Here is one among the means of fixing adobe not opening pdf on android.
- Notice to University of Lagos (UNILAG) DLI Students on 2019/2020 Residential Programme
- What Is Glo Recharge Code And How To Load Glo Card
- Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH) Postgraduate Admission Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- ICPC Recruitment 2021 – Log in to your email and Print your Application Form
- Open Heaven 17th September 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Holy Spirit: The Engine Room For Missions)
- On your smartphone go to settings
- Tap on Apps
- Find the Adobe Reader app
- Click on Force stop
- Click Okay to force stop
- Tap on clear cache and clear data
- After that go to Playstore
- Search for Adobe Reader
- Click on Update to update your app
- Restart your phone.
If it persists, make adobe your default reader and that’s it! In just a few and easy steps, you have fixed adobe not opening PDF from outlook.
How to Opening PDF in Chrome
Using Adobe Reader to open PDF files downloaded in chrome makes the file documents easy to read and access in comparison to opening it with chrome directly. Sometimes, Adobe Reader might not open PDF files in Chrome. If this happens, here is what you would like to try to to prevent Adobe not opening PDF in Chrome.
- Install Adobe Reader on your computer
- Go to your chrome browser
- Click on the Menu Icon and settings
- Scroll down to the bottom of the menu and click on Advanced
- In the Privacy section, click on site settings
- Scroll down to the bottom and select PDF documents
- Switch to “Download PDF” instead of automatically opening them in chrome by turning the toggle on
With this, when next you have a Pdf file in chrome, there will be no issue like adobe reader not opening PDF. However, it must be noted that PDF files just like other files will download in chrome. After download,
- Select Open and the file will open
- Click on the ‘Always open files of this type” option
- If the files open with another application, you will need to change the settings of the adobe reader
- Open adobe
- Select edit, then click on preferences
- Tap on General
- Choose the “Select as default PDF handler”
- Give some time to process your command
At completion, restart your computer and the issue of adobe not opening PDF will be fixed. If the issue persists, it simply means that either the PDF file isn’t in Adobe’s supported file type or it’s not correctly decoded during download. To be certain, download the file again.
Leave a Reply
Leave a Reply
Pingback: How Can I Monetize My Twitter With Ticketed Space - SearchNGR