Ibrahim Yakubu Lame, former minister of Police Affairs, is dead.
Family sources confirmed that the former minister died on Sunday morning after protracted illness at Nizamiye Turkish Hospital, Abuja.
Late Yakubu Lame was an aspirant for Bauchi State governor on the All Progressive Congress, APC, in the 2019 election.
He appointed Minister of Police Affairs by President Umaru Yar’Adua in December 2008.
- WAHO Recruitment 2023 – Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- NITDA Announces Shortlist for Free Cybersecurity Training Program
- Spreading the Redd: Unleashing the Potential of ReddCoin’s RDD
- EFCC Aptitude Screening Date 2023: What Shortlisted Candidates Need to Know
- DELSU Direct Entry admission form 2023/2024