Npower is a big programme scheme that every Nigerian want to apply and benefit from, even the gainfully employed. According to the initiators of the Npower Programme, it is made for unemployed youths.
You may want to also read How To Know If You Have Successfully Taken Npower Batch C Test
- Apply for Human Capacity Training and Empowerment for Nigerian Youth 2021.
- Open Heaven 22nd April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Peculiar Generation)
- 2021 Nirsal Loan Application Portal For FG N10M Grants.
- N-Power Begins Deployment for 2021 Applicants – How to Check NPower Deployment
- Open Heaven 21st April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Exercising Spiritual Authority)
N-Power aspires to provide a platform where most Nigerians can access skills acquisition and development. N-Power is designed for Nigerian citizens between the ages of 18 and 35. The modular programmes under N-Power will ensure that each participant will learn and practice most of what is necessary to find or create work.
Some Npower Batch C Applicants That May Not Be Shortlisted
Below are categories of Npower Batch C applicants that may not be shortlisted:
1) Those gainfully employed under Government or private sector
2) Those who are benefiting from other government programmes like NYSC, Nexit etc.
3) Those who failed to follow up on the recruitment instructions for instance: participating in the NASIMS test and other subsequent proceedings.
4) Those who applied but did not have the required documents to back their application.
5) Exited Npower Volunteers
6) Applicants above 35 years might be disqualified because the age limit for Npower Programme is 18 to 35.