Use the Search Button below for more details.
Npower is a big programme scheme that every Nigerian want to apply and benefit from, even the gainfully employed. According to the initiators of the Npower Programme, it is made for unemployed youths.
You may want to also read How To Know If You Have Successfully Taken Npower Batch C Test
- Apply for Human Capacity Training and Empowerment for Nigerian Youth 2021.
- Open Heaven 22nd April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Peculiar Generation)
- 2021 Nirsal Loan Application Portal For FG N10M Grants.
- N-Power Begins Deployment for 2021 Applicants – How to Check NPower Deployment
- Open Heaven 21st April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Exercising Spiritual Authority)
N-Power aspires to provide a platform where most Nigerians can access skills acquisition and development. N-Power is designed for Nigerian citizens between the ages of 18 and 35. The modular programmes under N-Power will ensure that each participant will learn and practice most of what is necessary to find or create work.
Some Npower Batch C Applicants That May Not Be Shortlisted
Below are categories of Npower Batch C applicants that may not be shortlisted:
1) Those gainfully employed under Government or private sector
2) Those who are benefiting from other government programmes like NYSC, Nexit etc.
3) Those who failed to follow up on the recruitment instructions for instance: participating in the NASIMS test and other subsequent proceedings.
4) Those who applied but did not have the required documents to back their application.
5) Exited Npower Volunteers
6) Applicants above 35 years might be disqualified because the age limit for Npower Programme is 18 to 35.
- How to Know If You Have Pass The Npower Physical Verification
- Open Heaven 16th September 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Fulfilling The Law Of Fruitlessness)
- 2021 Africa Regional Journalism Workshops Recruitment
- 2021 Beyond School Community Challenge for Secondary School Students in Nigeria (N1.5M Prize) – How to Apply
- West African Research Center WARC Travel Grant 2021(Up to $3,000)
Nigeria News2 days ago
CBN Agricultural Loan 2021 Application – How to Apply
Nigeria News2 days ago
Apply for CBN MSME Development Fund N220 Billion Loan For Start-up
Business2 days ago
How to Access New CBN’s Agric Loan (Limit of N10 Million)
Grants7 days ago
Apply for BIS Grant 2021- Up to $25,000 in Cash (Powered by United Nations)
Business7 days ago
Portal to Apply for Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme (NJFP) 2021
Religion7 days ago
Open Heaven 10th September 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Creative Word Of God)
Nigeria News7 days ago
American Film Club – US Mission Nigeria Nomadland Film Screening Invitation 2021
Education7 days ago
Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa (FEDPONAS) Post UTME Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session| ND Full-Time