HRLeverage Africa – Our client in the Travel & Tour industry is recruiting to fill the position of: Cargo Manager. The position is located in Lagos State. Interested candidates should possess a minimum of First Degree in Business Admin or any related field with at least 4 years work experience.
- University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) Matriculation Ceremony Date for 2019/2020 Academic Session
- How To Unshare Data On Glo In 2021
- How To Earn Extra Money In 3 Easy Steps!
- Apply for Senior Marketing Executive at a Reputable Outdoor Advertising Firm
- Apply for Consultant Radiation Oncologist at a Multi-specialist Private Teaching Hospital (2021)
HRLeverage Africa – Our client in the Travel & Tour industry is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cargo Manager
Industry: Travel & Tour
- Our client is currently in need of a Cargo Executive to channelize & synchronize all Cargo related activities of the branch, with an aim to support & increase Cargo sales of the branch.
- The ideal candidate will handle branch level cargo sales, marketing and operations profile for a company.
- Responsible for fresh database creation, prospecting and lead generation
- Exploring & business development with corporate, traders, institutes, commercial establishments, channel partners, government establishments, industries etc.
- Maintain the database in CRM and daily activity report submission
- Effective coordination with various internal department – Local, regional and central Exploring and attending the events & exhibition for business generation
- Drive cargo sales initiatives and achieve the assign target
- Responsible cargo SPOC for end to end service in the defined arena Ensuring maximum customer satisfaction
- Exploring suitable tender, timely reply and follow-up
- Up-keeping & sharing the latest development in the business segment
- The candidate should possess fair knowledge of the area locations, territory and the city / country.
- Establishing and maintaining relationship with airline’s cargo team of the country Competition mapping and creating supply chain for cargo
- Minimum of a First Degree in Business Admin or any related field
- Minimum of 4 years relevant work experience in the Travel and Tour industry
- Good communication Skills
- Customer relations skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates should apply.
- Open Heaven 20th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Blessing From Above)
- NMFB Begins Approval of Loans to 2021 Applicants | Here is How to Check
- Open Heaven 19th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Children’s Meat)
- Open Heaven 18th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Contact)
- Open Heaven 17th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Substituted)
Recruitment6 days ago
How to Check your Name for N-Power Deployment 2021 | Process to Follow for Successful Applicant
Recruitment7 days ago
Nigerian Custom Service Shortlist Names 2021/2022
business7 days ago
How to Apply for WEMA Bank Overseas Study advisory and Loan
Religion5 days ago
Open Heaven 15th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Favour: What It Does)
Education6 days ago
University of Calabar (UNICAL) have allegedly asked Final Year Students to go back to 200-level
Grants4 days ago
Are you a young Nigerian who wants to access up to 5 million Grant to finance your small business?
Religion6 days ago
Open Heaven 14th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (In His Presence)
Religion4 days ago
Open Heaven 16th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Intervention)