Use the Search Button below for more details.
HRLeverage Africa – Our client in the Travel & Tour industry is recruiting to fill the position of: Cargo Manager. The position is located in Lagos State. Interested candidates should possess a minimum of First Degree in Business Admin or any related field with at least 4 years work experience.
- University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) Matriculation Ceremony Date for 2019/2020 Academic Session
- How To Unshare Data On Glo In 2021
- How To Earn Extra Money In 3 Easy Steps!
- Apply for Senior Marketing Executive at a Reputable Outdoor Advertising Firm
- Apply for Consultant Radiation Oncologist at a Multi-specialist Private Teaching Hospital (2021)
HRLeverage Africa – Our client in the Travel & Tour industry is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cargo Manager
Industry: Travel & Tour
- Our client is currently in need of a Cargo Executive to channelize & synchronize all Cargo related activities of the branch, with an aim to support & increase Cargo sales of the branch.
- The ideal candidate will handle branch level cargo sales, marketing and operations profile for a company.
- Responsible for fresh database creation, prospecting and lead generation
- Exploring & business development with corporate, traders, institutes, commercial establishments, channel partners, government establishments, industries etc.
- Maintain the database in CRM and daily activity report submission
- Effective coordination with various internal department – Local, regional and central Exploring and attending the events & exhibition for business generation
- Drive cargo sales initiatives and achieve the assign target
- Responsible cargo SPOC for end to end service in the defined arena Ensuring maximum customer satisfaction
- Exploring suitable tender, timely reply and follow-up
- Up-keeping & sharing the latest development in the business segment
- The candidate should possess fair knowledge of the area locations, territory and the city / country.
- Establishing and maintaining relationship with airline’s cargo team of the country Competition mapping and creating supply chain for cargo
- Minimum of a First Degree in Business Admin or any related field
- Minimum of 4 years relevant work experience in the Travel and Tour industry
- Good communication Skills
- Customer relations skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates should apply.
- National Steering Committee Adopts Work Plan on Alternate School Programme
- eNaira App Download for Android – How to Register Account on eNaira Wallet
- Open Heaven 27th October 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Ungodly Sorrow Leads To Damnation)
- Apply for National Housing Fund Scheme 2021 – Own a House at your desired location
- How to Send/Transfer Money Abroad with eNaira Mobile App
Business4 days ago
eNaira Merchant in Nigeria – Steps to Apply and Start making money
Jobs2 days ago
Apply for Loan Officer at Baobab Microfinance Bank
Review3 days ago
eNaira Wallet App Download (APK and iOS Version)
Grants6 days ago
Oyo releases take-off grant for LAUTECH college of agriculture
Grants6 days ago
CBN Introduces ₦500 Million Grant For Graduates, Undergraduates – Apply
Sport7 days ago
What is SPBO Livescore? All you need to know in 2021
Education7 days ago
Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment Portal 2021 www.prisons.gov.ng Latest Update
Cryptocurrency2 days ago
eNaira 2021 Guidelines – How to Mint and Become a Holder today