HRLeverage Africa – Our client in the Travel & Tour industry is recruiting to fill the position of: Cargo Manager. The position is located in Lagos State. Interested candidates should possess a minimum of First Degree in Business Admin or any related field with at least 4 years work experience.
- University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) Matriculation Ceremony Date for 2019/2020 Academic Session
- How To Unshare Data On Glo In 2021
- How To Earn Extra Money In 3 Easy Steps!
- Apply for Senior Marketing Executive at a Reputable Outdoor Advertising Firm
- Apply for Consultant Radiation Oncologist at a Multi-specialist Private Teaching Hospital (2021)
HRLeverage Africa – Our client in the Travel & Tour industry is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cargo Manager
Industry: Travel & Tour
- Our client is currently in need of a Cargo Executive to channelize & synchronize all Cargo related activities of the branch, with an aim to support & increase Cargo sales of the branch.
- The ideal candidate will handle branch level cargo sales, marketing and operations profile for a company.
- Responsible for fresh database creation, prospecting and lead generation
- Exploring & business development with corporate, traders, institutes, commercial establishments, channel partners, government establishments, industries etc.
- Maintain the database in CRM and daily activity report submission
- Effective coordination with various internal department – Local, regional and central Exploring and attending the events & exhibition for business generation
- Drive cargo sales initiatives and achieve the assign target
- Responsible cargo SPOC for end to end service in the defined arena Ensuring maximum customer satisfaction
- Exploring suitable tender, timely reply and follow-up
- Up-keeping & sharing the latest development in the business segment
- The candidate should possess fair knowledge of the area locations, territory and the city / country.
- Establishing and maintaining relationship with airline’s cargo team of the country Competition mapping and creating supply chain for cargo
- Minimum of a First Degree in Business Admin or any related field
- Minimum of 4 years relevant work experience in the Travel and Tour industry
- Good communication Skills
- Customer relations skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates should apply.