Laim Hotel, Osogbo is recruiting to fill the position of: Executive Chef. The position is located in Osogbo, Osun State. Interested candidates should possess a minimum of HND or B.Sc in any related discipline with 4 – 8 years work experience.
- Apply for WordPress Developer at Figarts (2021)
- Open Heaven 4th March 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Victory By The Blood)
- Apply for Admin Officer at a Reputable Pharmaceutical Marketing Company
- Apply for Cargo Manager at a Travel & Tour Company – HRLeverage Africa
- University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) Matriculation Ceremony Date for 2019/2020 Academic Session
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Chef
Location: Osogbo, Osun
Reports to: General Manager
- Under the general guidance of the General Manager and Operation Manager and in strong working relationship with the Food & Beverage Manager provides the highest food quality consistent with cost control and profitability margins of the hotel’s kitchen to maximize guest satisfaction and food profitability.
- All work is carried out in line with the hotel’s guidelines, the departmental business plan and the Hotel’s corporate guidelines and service concepts.
Manage Food Production and Provide the Highest Food Quality:
- Manages all activities in the kitchen, including production, stewarding and management of food production staff.
- Maximizes guest satisfactory by providing the highest food quality consistent with cost control and profitability margins of the hotel kitchen.
- Assures adherence to standards of food quality, preparation, recipes, and presentation.
- Assures proper staffing and adequate supplies for all stations.
- Oversees all food production related areas.
- Co-ordinates activities, times and communicates priorities to ensure correct preparation, and delivery time to provide food for functions, a la carte, groups, breakfast and rooms service.
- Maintains product consistency by conducting inspections of seasonings, portions, and food appearance, and follows-up appropriately.
- Oversees inventory disbursement of all food supplies.
- Controls and orders all fresh products and dry storage items required by kitchen and related departments to ensure correct quality and par stock.
- Monitors and facilitates communication between kitchen production and service staff.
- Assures that proper safety, hygiene, and sanitation practices are followed.
- Co-ordinates operation of kitchen with other food and beverage departments.
- Together with Food and Beverage Manager, and Director of Sales, makes suggestions for sales promotions with food and beverage and to increase sales.
- Ensures food readiness and compliance in case of last-minute changes to reservations.
- Ensures that prices and portions are offered in accordance with food and beverage profit objectives.
Manage Food Production Staff, and Steward Function:
- Manages all food production staff, and the steward function.
- Utilizes leadership skills and motivation to maximize employee productivity and satisfaction.
- Challenges employees to achieve optimum quality while minimizing cost.
- Monitors department’s overall service, interaction with other departments, and teamwork daily, and takes action to improve.
- Minimum of HND or B.Sc in any related discipline and must have worked in a similar position as an Executive Chef in a 3,4 and 5 star Hotel.
- Candidates should possess 4 – 8 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
20th March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: Vacancies@laimhotels.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Open Heaven 4th August 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Arise And Shine)
- University of Helsinki International Scholarship (Finland) 2021-2022
- Open Heaven 3rd August 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Perfect Obedience)
- Polaris Bank Recruitment 2021, Careers & Job Vacancies (Entry-level)
- Npower News: August and Npower Nexit package
Opportunities4 days ago
US Diversity Visa Lottery 2021 Application – How to Register
Religion5 days ago
Open Heaven 31st July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (What Are Your Priorities)
Nigeria News5 days ago
Submission Of Unbanked Of AFJP Farmers Account Number Still Ongoing
Religion6 days ago
Open Heaven 30th July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Marks Of The Lord Jesus)
Scholarship5 days ago
Orji Uzor Kalu Foundation Scholarship for Nigerians 2021
Nigeria News5 days ago
Apply for Fan Milk Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
Religion7 days ago
Open Heaven 29th July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Need For Bodily Exercise)
Education5 days ago
King David University of Medical Sciences (KDUMS) Pre-Degree Admission Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session