A few years ago, a small team of people determined to transform banking launched a savings app for Nigerians. That app was the first step toward Kuda.
TRENDING NOW on searchngr.com
- Nigerian Airforce Issues Disclaimer on Fake Airforce Schools Employment Facilitator
- Vacancy – Apply for Communications Officer – S4P at Palladium Group
- Apply for Facebook Nigeria Recruitment for UX Researcher
- Apply for Career Opportunities at Fan Milk Plc
- Open Heaven 25th March 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Signs Of Backsliding IV.)
Today, Kuda is even more determined and has built a Central Bank-licensed, microfinance bank to help you get the best out of your money without overcharging you.
Kuda includes tools for tracking your spending habits, saving more and making the right money moves.
So no matter who you are or where you live in Nigeria, we’re here because of you. Kuda knows the pain that comes with using a regular bank and they will make things work better for everyone.
At Kuda, interns don’t make coffee or run errands. You’ll learn real-world skills by working on projects with brilliant software engineers and product designers, and we’ll give you the tools to build your dream future now.
Spaces are very limited.
- Open Heaven 20th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Blessing From Above)
- NMFB Begins Approval of Loans to 2021 Applicants | Here is How to Check
- Open Heaven 19th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Children’s Meat)
- Open Heaven 18th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Contact)
- Open Heaven 17th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Substituted)
Recruitment6 days ago
How to Check your Name for N-Power Deployment 2021 | Process to Follow for Successful Applicant
Recruitment7 days ago
Nigerian Custom Service Shortlist Names 2021/2022
business7 days ago
How to Apply for WEMA Bank Overseas Study advisory and Loan
Religion5 days ago
Open Heaven 15th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Favour: What It Does)
Grants4 days ago
Are you a young Nigerian who wants to access up to 5 million Grant to finance your small business?
Education5 days ago
University of Calabar (UNICAL) have allegedly asked Final Year Students to go back to 200-level
Religion6 days ago
Open Heaven 14th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (In His Presence)
Religion4 days ago
Open Heaven 16th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Intervention)