Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact – the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.
- Open Heaven 25th March 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Signs Of Backsliding IV.)
- JAMB begins sales of UTME 2021 forms on April 8th, Exam begins June 5th
- How to Check Your Npower Batch C Deployment Status On NASIMS Portal
- Open Heaven 24th March 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Signs Of Backsliding III.)
- Apply for Teacher at Cend Studios Limited
For the past 50 years, we have been making Positive Impact possible. With a team of more than 2,500 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of more than 35,000 technical experts, Palladium has improved – and is committed to continuing to improve – economies, societies and most importantly, people’s lives.
Palladium is a child-safe organisation, and screens applicants for suitability to work with children. We also provide equal employment to all participants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran or marital status.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Communications Officer – S4P
Reference No.: req10994
Project Overview and Role
Global Prosperity Fund’s ‘Skills for Prosperity’ is a FCDO programme, which seeks to improve the cost-effectiveness, access, quality, relevance and equity of skills through innovative approaches in 9 Middle-Income Countries around the world, including Nigeria.
In Nigeria, the Skills for Prosperity (S4P) country programme will work in three targeted states to:
- Improve access to quality Higher Education and TVET for youth and young women, with a focus on improving access to and the quality of apprenticeships, and supporting training institutions to deliver demand-driven, competency-based training, Strengthen education-to-employment linkages, and Build the capacity of training institutions to improve outcomes for vulnerable women and people with disabilities.
- Apprenticeships, training, and capacity building interventions will focus on identified high growth sectors of the economy (Agriculture/Agribusiness/Agro-allied industries; Creative and Entertainment, and Information and Communications Technology sectors).
- S4P aims to directly benefit youth, vulnerable women and People with Disabilities (PwDs) in targeted states of Kaduna in the north, Benue in the central belt, and Lagos in the south. It will also establish learning and peer sharing mechanisms across other states, including Kano, Enugu and Edo.
S4P requires a Communications Officer with a relevant track record, and interest or experience in the private sector and skills training. The Communications Officer should have the drive to tackle new and complex challenges and work with us to learn, adapt and deliver sustainable benefits for Nigeria.
- The Communications Officer will report directly to S4P Nigeria’s Team Leader.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
Specific Inception activities and deliverables:
- The primary responsibilities of the Communications Officer will be to lead, coordinate and support the implementation of the programme’s safeguarding and communications strategy and framework.
- The postholder will advise S4P Nigeria team members and stakeholders (TVET institutions, CSOs and the private sector) on safeguarding best practice and will work to implement safeguarding mitigations across the programme.
- Additionally, s/he will develop, update and disseminate communications tools, materials, branding and guidelines to key audiences, establish a network of media contacts, designate communications focal points in partner organisations, and produce content for a diverse range of stakeholders.
Key Communications Responsibilities include:
- Implementation, monitoring, evaluation and bi-annual review of the Communications Strategy and workplan.
- Developing, updating and disseminating branding/logo guidelines and reporting and story templates to country team and delivery partners.
- Creating and maintaining an opportunities calendar, including national and state events related to the core themes of S4P Nigeria, as well as global campaigns – to be used as hooks to increase programme visibility.
- Maintaining a digital library of all communications tools, photos and event materials. Coordinating systematic and regular receipt of input from state teams and delivery partners.
- Monitoring the use of programme logo and branding to ensure compliance with guidelines.
- Developing compelling communications narratives (highlighting programme activities and impact on youth, margnalised women and PwDs) in the form of news stories, human-interest stories, case studies, infographics, and social media content.
- Design a template for the quarterly newsletter, and disseminate newsletter to audiences.
- Produce outreach and visibility materials (factsheets, brochure, t-shirts, face caps, banners, posters, notebooks, pens), and plan events and workshops in collaboration with programme team.
- Set-up social media accounts and manage content.
- Produce content for S4P Nigeria sub-page on global website.
- Support the programme team with reporting, editing and formatting requirements for the monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
- Other communications activities as deemed necessary.
- Demonstrable experience leading the design and implementation of communications strategies and frameworks, and related risk mitigation plans and workplans for large donor programmes, across multiple states in Nigeria.
- Experience using social media and other digital platforms for development communication.
- Strong, analytical, report writing, editing, and facilitating skills with the ability to develop different presentation modules for different contexts and stakeholders.
- Existing relationships with local journalists and radio, TV and newspaper networks.
- Demonstrable experience in media outreach, writing articles, producing digital graphics, designing templates and factsheets, designing social media content, and storytelling for a diverse range of audiences.
- Competent with software packages, including PowerPoint, Excel, Basic Design Software.
- Proficiency in English is required.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- US: Apply for SARE Grant programs 2023 to fund farmers, educators and researchers
- TheoBarth Global Foundation Grant 2023 Begins Disbursement update today
- How to apply for Joe Biden’s student loan relief 2023
- Nirsal Opens New Application Portal For Its AGSMEIS Loan 2023
- Okash Loan App Review – How to Download
- Grants2 days ago
TheoBarth Global Foundation Grant 2023 Begins Disbursement update today
- Business2 days ago
Nirsal Opens New Application Portal For Its AGSMEIS Loan 2023
- Business2 days ago
How to apply for Joe Biden’s student loan relief 2023
- Business2 days ago
Okash Loan App Review – How to Download
- Grants2 days ago
US: Apply for SARE Grant programs 2023 to fund farmers, educators and researchers
- Grants4 days ago
Top 10 Ongoing Grants in Nigeria to apply
- Nigeria News4 days ago
How To Apply for Renewed Hope Job Creation Programme (RHJCP)
- Education4 days ago
NDA Application Form 2024/2025 – 76th Regular Course Admission