The attention of the Nigerian Air Force (NAF) has been drawn to a message being circulated on social media platforms of one Olabisi Amoo claiming to have the exclusive right to assist any applicant seeking employment with NAF schools.
TRENDING NOW on searchngr.com
- Apply for a Career Opportunities at Fan Milk Plc
- Open Heaven 25th March 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Signs Of Backsliding IV.)
- JAMB begins sales of UTME 2021 forms on April 8th, Exam begins June 5th
- How to Check Your Npower Batch C Deployment Status On NASIMS Portal
- Open Heaven 24th March 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Signs Of Backsliding III.)
The callous and unpatriotic message being spread by the aforementioned individual is clearly aimed at misleading and defrauding innocent Nigerians in need of employment opportunities.
The NAF wishes to inform the general public that it has not advertised nor intends to commence employment of teachers for its numerous schools spread across the length and breadth of the nation. Even when such need arises, it will not be channelled through individuals but rather publicized and made known to all Nigerians using the various available media outlets
Director of Public Relations and Information
24 March 2021
- WAHO Recruitment 2023 – Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- NITDA Announces Shortlist for Free Cybersecurity Training Program
- Spreading the Redd: Unleashing the Potential of ReddCoin’s RDD
- EFCC Aptitude Screening Date 2023: What Shortlisted Candidates Need to Know
- DELSU Direct Entry admission form 2023/2024