Action Against Hunger is recruiting to fill the position of a Accountability/Complaints Response Mechanism Assistant.
Action Against Hunger is a global humanitarian organization which originated in France and is committed to ending world hunger. The organization helps malnourished children and provides communities with access to safe water and sustainable solutions to hunger.
However, Action Against Hunger is Recruiting to fill the following position below:
- Breaking: Ministry of Foreign Affairs Recruitment 2021 Begins – How to Apply
- Apply for UBA NextGen Campus Ambassador program 2021
- Get instant cash to meet urgent needs with Polaris Bank – How to Apply
- How to Migrate to MTN Beta Talk
- Open Heaven 23 February 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Guard Your Heart)
Job Title: Accountability / Complaints Response Mechanism Assistant
Location: Damasak, Borno
Job type: Full Time
Department: Monitoring and Evaluation
Expected start date: As soon as possible
Action Against Hunger Job Description
- Action Against Hunger (Action Contre la Faim – ACF) began operations in Nigeria in 2010 in response to the high rate of chronic malnutrition in Northern Nigeria, focusing on integrated programming and looking at the Nutrition for children, pregnant and lactating mothers. In 2011, we expanded our work to begin implementing nutrition development projects in Jigawa and in Yobe. Following the crises in Northeast Nigeria, we further expanded our operations in Borno State in 2014 in response to the crisis to address the Nutrition, Health, Food security & livelihoods, WASH, and shelter needs of conflict-affected communities. We are operational in 11 Local Government Areas of Borno, 12 in Yobe and 3 in Jigawa.
- ACF is looking for an Accountability / CRM assistant who will be responsible for upholding the organization commitments towards Humanitarian Accountability Partnership (HAP) standards especially in regards to information sharing, beneficiaries’ participation, complaints and response mechanism.
- The Accountability assistant will be the primary support person to the ACF MEAL and Program teams to ensure beneficiaries have access to one of the FCM channels.
- Support the Accountability officer to build staff awareness and commitment to a feedback and complaints mechanism, ensuring that all SOPs and ACF core policies are respected
- Support the setting up the different Feedback and Complaints Response Mechanism in relevant project locations
- In remote management area, support the establishment of Accountability Focal Person (training, regular meetings, tracking of their reporting requirements)
- Management of the toll-free lines
- Management of the complaints booths
- Implementation of feedback days and community awareness sessions, sensitization
- Collection of complaints form from complaints boxes or from other Action Against Hunger staff
- Respond to enquiries from program beneficiaries
- Ensure confidentiality of complaint data is respected
- Support the M&E and Program teams in activity implementation, to ensure beneficiary has access to FCM channels (feedback days, complaints booths, field visits)
- Ensure the queries of callers using setup hotline are answered while respecting ethical and professional behaviour in accordance with the ACF standard operating procedures and HAP guidelines
- Ensure complaints are referred to relevant personnel within ACF and in particular sensitive complaints (level 4) are referred to senior management, as per SOP
- Ensure the lodging all feedback, complaints and response in the FCM database, coming from all channels
- Ensure complaints are closed within the appropriate timeframe
- Submit FCM database on monthly basis to Accountability officer
- Refer program-specific complaints to relevant program managers for resolution
- Follow-up and receive weekly feedback, and case status progress related to the internal cases referred to the programs / projects. Ensure all documents and actions taken are documented, and feedback is given back to the complainant.
- Support trainings of external stakeholders on accountability principles (vendors, community volunteers, health workers, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in Management, Social Research, Development Studies or a related field
- Minimum of 1 year of relevant experience in developing and maintaining accountability and learning activities.
- Knowledge of accountability especially feedback mechanisms concepts and international humanitarian quality standards
- Fluency in English and at least one local language (especially Hausa, Fulani and Kanuri, both written and spoken skills)
- Previous experience in handling feedback mechanism
- Previous experience of working with NGOs
- Proven interest & commitment to humanitarian and development principles and demonstrable understanding of conflict / post-conflict development contexts.
Minimum Basic Salary
NGN 120,887 per month
Application Closing Date
24th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Note: Action Against Hunger provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
- Open Heaven 3rd March 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (God’s Partner)
- Best 5G Phones in 2021 – Specs, Price, and Best Deals
- University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) Admission List for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Apply for Network Operations Manager at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC)
- Just In – Apply for Senior Operations Officer at the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC)
Technology14 hours ago
How to Link Your NIN Number with your Sim online, You don’t need to visit any Office
Business6 days ago
UNDP Cash Transfer, Applicants to Get Up to N200,000 Each – FG
Business4 days ago
How to Check if your CBN Covid-19 TCF Loan is Approved
Technology15 hours ago
How to Check If your NIN has been Successfully Linked (All Networks)
Nigeria News6 days ago
NYIF Website Having Issues? Here is an Update to Access your Loan
Grants3 days ago
Apply for CFMC COVID-19 Relief Fund Grant 2021 (Get Up to $5,000 in Cash)
Economy5 days ago
BOI Loan: Apply for BOI Manufacturing Loan 2021 (Get Up to 10 Million)
Health4 days ago
2021: Importance of Folic Acid to Pregnant Women