AYEEN 2021 Application for Africa’s Young Entrepreneurs Empowerment Nigeria 2021 AYEEN Form Now Open
About Africa’s Young Entrepreneurs (A.Y.E)
AYEEN 2021: Africa’s Young Entrepreneurs (A.Y.E) is committed to empowering young entrepreneurs across Africa by creating platforms that facilitate intra-trade on the continent.
Use the Link Below to Register for Ayeen 2021
They dedicated to developing the next generation of outstanding African entrepreneurs, who will shape the economies and political landscapes of their home countries.
- Npower Batch C Recruitment 2021: We are close to the journey-Sadiya Umar Farouq
- Apply for Kwara State Teachers Recruitment 2021 – See Application Portal
- Just In: 774,000 Jobs to Continue 5th January 2021 – See How to apply
- Npower Batch C: List of Successful Applicants Undergoing Final Analysis
- Nexit CBN Affiliate Loan: Npower Volunteers to Get Loan without Collateral – See Details
Take part and get a grant to fund your business or start up a new business with your business idea you can just be the next winner.
How to apply for AYEEN 2021
- Fill an online application form
- Follow AYEEN 2021 on social media to receive updates
- Apply for J18 form or submit a business plan
- Complete J18 form
- Submit filled form
- Wait for date and venue for the screening
- You will receive instructions through the mail for screening processes
- Attend screening
- Wait for the result
B. Screening dates and centres will be communicated to you 2 weeks before your screening.
C. SEE BELOW FOR A.Y.E ACCREDITED AGENTS FOR BUSINESS PLANS & REGISTRATIONS
BIZ TAKE OFF SOLUTIONS
Emails: info[at]biztakeoffsolutions.com or btosnigeria[at]gmail.com
Emails: contact[at]retopltd.ng or retopltd[at]gmail.com
SHINELITE INTEGRATED LIMITED
For more information and previous winners please check the official website for gallery.
Thank you for taking your time to read AYEEN 2021: Application/Registration For AYEEN 2021 – Apply Now, you can help us share this article to your friends and family as well, Also don’t forget to subscribe to our daily newsletter and like our Facebook page for more interesting stories that concerns.