AYEEN 2019 Application for Africa’s Young Entrepreneurs Empowerment Nigeria 2019 AYEEN Form Now Open
About Africa’s Young Entrepreneurs (A.Y.E)
AYEEN 2018: Africa’s Young Entrepreneurs (A.Y.E) is committed to empowering young entrepreneurs across Africa by creating platforms that facilitate intra-trade on the continent.
Use the Link Below to Register for Ayeen 2019
They dedicated to developing the next generation of outstanding African entrepreneurs, who will shape the economies and political landscapes of their home countries.
Take part and get a grant to fund your business or start up a new business with your business idea you can just be the next winner.
How to apply for AYEEN 2019
- Fill an online application form
- Follow AYEEN 2019 on social media to receive updates
- Apply for J18 form or submit business plan
- Complete J18 form
- Submit filled form
- Wait for date and venue for the screening
- You will receive instructions through mail for screening processes
- Attend screening
- Wait for the result
B. Screening dates and centres will be communicated to you 2 weeks before your screening.
C. SEE BELOW FOR A.Y.E ACCREDITED AGENTS FOR BUSINESS PLANS & REGISTRATIONS
BIZ TAKE OFF SOLUTIONS
Emails: info[at]biztakeoffsolutions.com or btosnigeria[at]gmail.com
Emails: contact[at]retopltd.ng or retopltd[at]gmail.com
SHINELITE INTEGRATED LIMITED
For more information and previous winners please check the official website for gallery.
Thank you for taking your time to read AYEEN 2018: Application/Registration For AYEEN 2019 – Apply Now, you can help us share this article to your friends and family as well, Also don’t forget to subscribe to our daily news letter and like our Facebook page for more interesting stories that concerns .
Latest posts by Bernard Bassey (see all)
- TEF UNDP Sahel Youth Entrepreneurship Programme 2019 – (Online Application Form) - Wednesday, 10 July 2019, 9:08
- Court Order Forfeiture Of Deizani’s Land In Port Harcourt - Wednesday, 10 July 2019, 8:41
- Breaking: See Photos at Amigo Market Fire Outbreak - Tuesday, 9 July 2019, 11:46