AYEEN 2020 Application for Africa’s Young Entrepreneurs Empowerment Nigeria 2020 AYEEN Form Now Open
About Africa’s Young Entrepreneurs (A.Y.E)
AYEEN 2020: Africa’s Young Entrepreneurs (A.Y.E) is committed to empowering young entrepreneurs across Africa by creating platforms that facilitate intra-trade on the continent.
Use the Link Below to Register for Ayeen 2020
They dedicated to developing the next generation of outstanding African entrepreneurs, who will shape the economies and political landscapes of their home countries.
Take part and get a grant to fund your business or start up a new business with your business idea you can just be the next winner.
How to apply for AYEEN 2020
- Fill an online application form
- Follow AYEEN 2020 on social media to receive updates
- Apply for J18 form or submit business plan
- Complete J18 form
- Submit filled form
- Wait for date and venue for the screening
- You will receive instructions through mail for screening processes
- Attend screening
- Wait for the result
B. Screening dates and centres will be communicated to you 2 weeks before your screening.
C. SEE BELOW FOR A.Y.E ACCREDITED AGENTS FOR BUSINESS PLANS & REGISTRATIONS
BIZ TAKE OFF SOLUTIONS
Emails: info[at]biztakeoffsolutions.com or btosnigeria[at]gmail.com
Emails: contact[at]retopltd.ng or retopltd[at]gmail.com
SHINELITE INTEGRATED LIMITED
For more information and previous winners please check the official website for gallery.
Thank you for taking your time to read AYEEN 2020: Application/Registration For AYEEN 2020 – Apply Now, you can help us share this article to your friends and family as well, Also don’t forget to subscribe to our daily news letter and like our Facebook page for more interesting stories that concerns .
- Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2020 Shortlist for Computer-Based Aptitude Test
- CBN COVID-19 Loan: Received Alert but not Credited? (Here is what you should do)
- CBN Covid19 Loan: If you received message that your loan is approved, Read this guide
- CBN Covid-19 Loan Repayment Important Information to Take Note Of (Don’t Say You don’t Know)
- Special Public Works Programme Recruitment 2020
Nigeria News6 days ago
Funding for Continued Payments of Stipend for Batch A&B on Course
Business18 hours ago
CBN COVID-19 Loan: Received Alert but not Credited? (Here is what you should do)
Recruitment4 days ago
Lagos State Begins Massive Recruitment 2020 – See Application
Business19 hours ago
CBN Covid-19 Loan Repayment Important Information to Take Note Of (Don’t Say You don’t Know)
Sport5 days ago
Breaking: Diego Maradona Dies at 60 Following heart attack – Photos
Business6 days ago
MSME Grant Survival Fund Category 2020 Begins – See Application Process
Business19 hours ago
CBN Covid19 Loan: If you received message that your loan is approved, Read this guide
Recruitment5 days ago
Kuwait Army Recruitment 2020, Application Procedure and Requirements