Use the Search Button below for more details.
Workforce Group – Our client, a reputable commercial Bank is seeking to recruit suitable candidates across the states to fill the position below.
TRENDING NOW on searchngr.com
- Breaking! FG to reduce fuel price below N100 per litre
- Having Issues Applying for CBN Covid 19 Loan? Here is an Update
- How To Check Nirsal Loan Approval
- Apply for University Librarian at Edwin Clark University
- Vacancy- Apply for Law Librarian at Edwin Clark University
Job Title: Bank Teller
- We are recruiting bank Tellers across the states who will be responsible for assisting customers with processing transactions, such as deposits, withdrawals, payments, resolving complaints or account discrepancies, and answering questions.
- OND upper credit / IT students.
- Excellent communication skills, attentive to details, smart and a fast learner.
- Experience on the role will be an added advantage.
- IT letter (for IT students)
- Not more than 23 years.
- Informing customers about bank products and services.
- Tracking, recording, reporting, and storing information related to transactions, bank supplies, and customers, ensuring all information is accurate and complete.
- Keeping a clean, organized work area and a professional appearance.
- Handling currency, transactions, and confidential information in a responsible manner.
- Using software to track bank information and generate reports.
- Following all bank financial and security regulations and procedures.
Deadline: 5th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- National Steering Committee Adopts Work Plan on Alternate School Programme
- eNaira App Download for Android – How to Register Account on eNaira Wallet
- Open Heaven 27th October 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Ungodly Sorrow Leads To Damnation)
- Apply for National Housing Fund Scheme 2021 – Own a House at your desired location
- How to Send/Transfer Money Abroad with eNaira Mobile App
Nigeria News7 days ago
Apply For Federal Government Business Grants in Nigeria 2021
Business4 days ago
eNaira Merchant in Nigeria – Steps to Apply and Start making money
Jobs2 days ago
Apply for Loan Officer at Baobab Microfinance Bank
Review3 days ago
eNaira Wallet App Download (APK and iOS Version)
Grants6 days ago
Oyo releases take-off grant for LAUTECH college of agriculture
Grants6 days ago
CBN Introduces ₦500 Million Grant For Graduates, Undergraduates – Apply
Sport7 days ago
What is SPBO Livescore? All you need to know in 2021
Education7 days ago
Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment Portal 2021 www.prisons.gov.ng Latest Update