Workforce Group – Our client, a reputable commercial Bank is seeking to recruit suitable candidates across the states to fill the position below.
TRENDING NOW on searchngr.com
- Breaking! FG to reduce fuel price below N100 per litre
- Having Issues Applying for CBN Covid 19 Loan? Here is an Update
- How To Check Nirsal Loan Approval
- Apply for University Librarian at Edwin Clark University
- Vacancy- Apply for Law Librarian at Edwin Clark University
Job Title: Bank Teller
- We are recruiting bank Tellers across the states who will be responsible for assisting customers with processing transactions, such as deposits, withdrawals, payments, resolving complaints or account discrepancies, and answering questions.
- OND upper credit / IT students.
- Excellent communication skills, attentive to details, smart and a fast learner.
- Experience on the role will be an added advantage.
- IT letter (for IT students)
- Not more than 23 years.
- Informing customers about bank products and services.
- Tracking, recording, reporting, and storing information related to transactions, bank supplies, and customers, ensuring all information is accurate and complete.
- Keeping a clean, organized work area and a professional appearance.
- Handling currency, transactions, and confidential information in a responsible manner.
- Using software to track bank information and generate reports.
- Following all bank financial and security regulations and procedures.
Deadline: 5th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online