Edwin Clark University invites applications for the position of: Law Librarian. The position is located in Delta State. Interested candidates should possess a Law (LL. B) and Bachelor of Law from the Law School, including a Master Degree in Library and Information Science or in Law Librarianship with at least 10 years work experience.
- How to Check if your CBN Covid-19 Household and SME Loan is Approved
- Open Heaven 10th March 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Beware Of False Prophets II)
- Update on Nexit (Npower) Password Change Message, Here is what to do
- Vacancy for Operations Manager at Triumph Power and Gas Systems Limited
- Vacancy Apply for Driver at the British High Commission (BHC) Nigeria
Applications are invited from suitable qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Law Librarian
- The Law Librarian shall be in charge of the University’s Faculty of Law Library;
- He shall be responsible to the University Librarian for the management and overall development of the Law Library and the services provided thereof.
- Applicants must have obtained a Law (LL. B) and Bachelor of Law from the Law School, including a Master Degree in Library and Information Science or in Law Librarianship. Possession of a Doctorate Degree will be an added advantage:
- Applicants should have a good background in Law Library and Information Science or in Law Librarianship
- Have at minimum, garnered ten (10) year experience in Law Librarianship and have sufficient capacity to manage a digital Law Library;
- Must have the ability to develop, expand, stock digital Law Journals, Manuals, Reports, Books, Legal Digests and other documents:
- Must be research oriented in analyzing and evaluating the validity of sourced materials
- Must fully understand the complexity of University system:
- Must show evidence of membership of a recognized professional body;
- Must display good leadership skills, possess personal integrity and show commitment to work;
- Must not have criminal record;
- Be a person who is mentally and physically fit with verifiable certificates to that effect.
The remuneration and other conditions of service will be determined by the University management, with the approval of the Governing Council and or Proprietor, in line with prevailing standards.
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are required to submit fifteen (15) copies of their detailed Curriculum Vitae and include names and addresses of at least three Referees.
All required documents from Applicants should be sent electronically, to: firstname.lastname@example.org and MUST equally submit fifteen (15) hard copies of the documents to:
The Office of the Registrar,
Edwin Clark University,
Kiagbodo, Delta State,
P. M. B. 101, Ughelli,
Delta State, Nigeria.
- All Appcations should be addressed to the Registrar, Edwin Clark University, Kiagbodo, Delta State.
- Please be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Open Heaven 20th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Blessing From Above)
- NMFB Begins Approval of Loans to 2021 Applicants | Here is How to Check
- Open Heaven 19th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Children’s Meat)
- Open Heaven 18th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Contact)
- Open Heaven 17th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Substituted)
Recruitment6 days ago
How to Check your Name for N-Power Deployment 2021 | Process to Follow for Successful Applicant
Recruitment7 days ago
Nigerian Custom Service Shortlist Names 2021/2022
business7 days ago
How to Apply for WEMA Bank Overseas Study advisory and Loan
Religion5 days ago
Open Heaven 15th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Favour: What It Does)
Education5 days ago
University of Calabar (UNICAL) have allegedly asked Final Year Students to go back to 200-level
Grants4 days ago
Are you a young Nigerian who wants to access up to 5 million Grant to finance your small business?
Religion6 days ago
Open Heaven 14th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (In His Presence)
Religion4 days ago
Open Heaven 16th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Intervention)