Use the Search Button below for more details.
The NYSC Management wishes to inform prospective Corps members and other stakeholders that the 2021 Batch ‘A’ Stream I Orientation course will commence on Wednesday, 10th March, 2021. The orientation course is scheduled to commence in all the NYSC Orientation Camps as follows:
- How to Check if your CBN Covid-19 Household and SME Loan is Approved
- Open Heaven 10th March 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Beware Of False Prophets II)
- Update on Nexit (Npower) Password Change Message, Here is what to do
- Vacancy for Operations Manager at Triumph Power and Gas Systems Limited
- Vacancy Apply for Driver at the British High Commission (BHC) Nigeria
The NYSC Management wishes to inform prospective Corps members and other stakeholders that the 2021 Batch ‘A’ Stream I Orientation course will commence on Wednesday, 10th March, 2021.
2021 Batch ‘A’ Stream I Orientation Course
1.) The NYSC 2021 Batch ‘A’ Stream I Orientation Course is scheduled to commence in all NYSC Orientation Camps as follows:
- Commencement / Registration – Wednesday, 10th March, 2021.
- Cut-off date for Registration – 12 Midnight, Sunday, 14th March, 2021.
- Swearing-In Ceremony – Monday, 15th March, 2021.
- Closing Ceremony: Tuesday, 30th March, 2021.
2.) All Prospective Corps Members must present themselves for COVID-19 test at the camp before registration.
3.) Prospective Corps members are to fill COVID-19 Rapid Diagnostic Test (RDT) self reprinting form and print verification slip to be presented in camp for COVID-19 test.
4) All prospective Corps Members slated for the 2021 Batch ‘A’ Stream I Orientation Course are advised to proceed to their respective camps as stated on their Call-up Letters. Foreign-trained graduates are to report to the camp with their International Passport and original copies of all uploaded documents.
5.) National Diploma (ND) Certificate will be presented in addition to other relevant documents by Prospective Corps Members of Mono / Polytechnic as pre-condition for registration at the Orientation Camps nationwide.
6.) Prospective Corps Members are strongly advised not to present any fake document for registration at the Orientation Camp. Management has put in place adequate machineries to clamp down and prosecute anyone caught.
7.) In the event of any loss of Call-up Letter, the prospective Corps Member who collected the Call-up letter from his / her institution is advised to obtain Police Report and Sworn Affidavit and thereafter report to the institution of graduation for further necessary action. Those who initially printed their Call-up Letters on-line can re-print the Call-up Letter in the case of loss.
8.) Any person who fails to report for service in the Service Corps as directed in the Call-up Letter and / or refuses to make himself available for service in the Service Corps shall be prosecuted in line with the provisions of Section 13 sub-section 1(a) and (b) of the NYSC Act, Cap. N84, Laws of the Federation of Nigeria, 2004.
9.) Also, any person who is not eligible to participate in the Service Corps or has been duly issued with a Certificate of National Service or Certificate of Exemption but so participates or attempts to so participate shall be prosecuted in line with Section 13 Sub section 2(a) and (b) of the NYSC Act Cap N84, Laws of the Federation of Nigeria, 2004.
10.) In observance of COVID 19 protocols Prospective Corps Members are to strictly abide by all preventive guidelines and use the provisions made on camp for hand washing, etc. Every Prospective Corps Member is therefore expected to come to camp with enough face masks and personal pocket size hand sanitizer
Requirements for Registration
- Original Call-up Letter or Call-up Letter printed online
- Original Statement of Result or Certificate endorsed by authorized officer with authentic signature
- School Identity Card
- Foreign graduates must present international Passport and original copies of all uploaded documents
- Medical Doctors, Pharmacists Physiotherapists, Nurses, Medical Laboratory Scientists, Radiographers, Optometrists and graduates of Health Record & Information Management are to produce evidence of Registration with their Professional Bodies
- In addition each Prospective Corps Member MUST present Certificate of Fitness from a Government or Military Hospital affixed with Nigeria Medical Association (NMA) Stamp showing his / her health status before he / she will be registered and admitted for the orientation course.
2021Batch ‘A’ Stream I Orientation Course – Location and Addresses of Orientation Camps Nationwide
- Abia – NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Umuna, Bende Local Government Area, Abia State.
- Adamawa – NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Lapondo Road, Danmare, Girei Local Government Area, Adamawa State.
- Akwa Ibom – NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Ikot Itie Udung, Nsit Atai Local Government Area, Akwa lbom State.
- Anambra – NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Umuawulu / Mbaukwu, Awka South Local Government Area, Anambra State.
- Bauchi – NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, KM 60 Wailo in Ganjuwa Local Government Council, Bauchi State.
- Bayelsa – Kaiama Grammar School, Kaiama, Kolokoma – Opokuma Local Government Area, Bayelsa State.
- Benue – NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp,Wanune, Wannune, Tarka Local Government Area, Kilometer 35 Makurdi Gboko Road, Benue State.
- Borno – Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC), College of Peace and Disaster Management, Babbar – Ruga, Batsari Road, Katsina, Katsina State.
- Cross River – NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Obubra, Obubra Local Government Area, Cross River State.
- Delta – NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Former Martins TTC, Issele-Uku Aniocha North Local Government Area, Delta State.
- Ebonyi – NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Macgregor College, Afikpo Local Government Area, Ebonyi State
- Edo – NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Opposite Igbinedion University, Okada, Ovia North – East Local Government Area, Edo State.
- Ekiti – NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Ise – Orun / Emure Local Government Area, Ekiti State.
- Enugu – NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Agwu, Agwu Local Government Area, Enugu State.
- FCT – NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Kubwa, Bwari Area Council, FCT
- Gombe – NYSC Temporary Orientation Camp, Science Technical College, Amada, Kilometer 21, Gombe-Bauchi Highway, Near International Airport, Gombe State.
- Imo – NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Former Girls’ Model Secondary School Eziama Obaire, Nkwerre Local Government Area Imo State.
- Jigawa – NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Opposite Army Barrack, Fanisau, Dutse Local Government Area, Jigawa State.
- Kaduna – NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Kaduna Abuja Road, Kaduna State.
- Kano – NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Kusala Dam, Karaye, Karaye Local Government, Kano State
- Katsina – Youth Multi-purpose / NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Mani Road, Katsina, Kastina State.
- Kebbi – NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Dakingari, Suru Local Government Area, Kebbi state.
- Kogi – NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Asaya Kabba Local Government Area, Kogi State.
- Kwara – NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Yikpata, Edu Local Government Area, Kwara State.
- Lagos – NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, lyana – Ipaja, Agege, Lagos State.
- Nasarawa – Magaji Dan-Yamusa Permanent Orientation Camp Keffi Nasarawa State.
- Niger – NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, (Former Abubakar, Dada Senior Secondary School), Paiko, Niger State.
- Ogun – NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Ikenne Road Sagamu, Sagamu Local Government Area, Ogun State.
- Ondo – NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Ikare – Akoko, Ikare-Akoko Local Government Area, Ondo State.
- Osun – NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Aisu College Hospital Road Ede, Ede North Local Government Area, Osun State
- Oyo – NYSC permanent Orientation Camp, Iseyin, Iseyin Local Government Area, Oyo State.
- Plateau – NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Mangu, Mangu Local Government Area, Plateau State.
- Rivers – NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Nonwa – Gban, Tai Local Government Area, Rivers State.
- Sokoto – NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Wamakko, Wamakko Local Government Area, Sokoto State.
- Taraba – NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Sibre Airport Road, Jalingo, Taraba State.
- Yobe – NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Dazigau; KM 5, Potiskum-Kano oad, Nengere Local Government Area, Yobe.
- Zamfara – NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Beside FRSC Office, Tsafe, Zamfara State.
The Director-General, Brigadier General S. Ibrahim DSS PhD MTRCN wishes all Prospective Corps Members journey mercies to their respective camps and a memorable orientation course.
- How to Know If You Have Pass The Npower Physical Verification
- Open Heaven 16th September 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Fulfilling The Law Of Fruitlessness)
- 2021 Africa Regional Journalism Workshops Recruitment
- 2021 Beyond School Community Challenge for Secondary School Students in Nigeria (N1.5M Prize) – How to Apply
- West African Research Center WARC Travel Grant 2021(Up to $3,000)
Business7 days ago
CBN COVID-19 Loan for Household/SMEs (CBN Loan Application portal 2021)
Nigeria News2 days ago
CBN Agricultural Loan 2021 Application – How to Apply
Nigeria News2 days ago
Apply for CBN MSME Development Fund N220 Billion Loan For Start-up
Business2 days ago
How to Access New CBN’s Agric Loan (Limit of N10 Million)
Grants7 days ago
Apply for BIS Grant 2021- Up to $25,000 in Cash (Powered by United Nations)
Business7 days ago
Portal to Apply for Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme (NJFP) 2021
Religion7 days ago
Open Heaven 10th September 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Creative Word Of God)
Nigeria News7 days ago
American Film Club – US Mission Nigeria Nomadland Film Screening Invitation 2021