Use the Search Button below for more details.
We will like to inform all our readers that the NISRAL Micro Finance bank (NMFB) has given a new update for Covid19 Loan Applicant.
The only official website to apply for the CBN Covid 19 Loan is https://nmfbloans.nmfb.com.ng/covid19tcfhousehold
TRENDING NOW on searchngr.com
- Open Heaven 10th March 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Beware Of False Prophets II)
- Update on Nexit (Npower) Password Change Message, Here is what to do
- Vacancy for Operations Manager at Triumph Power and Gas Systems Limited
- Vacancy Apply for Driver at the British High Commission (BHC) Nigeria
- Current Vacancies at CubeSquare Concepts Project Limited
According to this new update, all those who applied for the Covid-19 loan in the below-listed categories should follow the link contained in this article to check their loan approval status.
- NFMB Household Covid-19 loan
- NFMB SME Covid-19 loan
All those that applied for the NFMB Covid-19 loan in any of the above-listed categories are to click on the link below to check if their loan was approved.
How to Check NFMB Covid-19 House loan Approval
Kindly click on the links below to check if your Household loan has been approved: https://covid19.nmfb.com.ng/HomeLoans
Link To Check For Covid-19 SME Loan Approval
Kindly click on the link below to check if you have approval for the SME Loan: https://covid19.nmfb.com.ng/SmeLoan
Note – The application is closed. The next stage is disbursement to approved applicants.
For further enquiry, call NMFB Covid19 loan support on 09010026900
- How to Know If You Have Pass The Npower Physical Verification
- Open Heaven 16th September 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Fulfilling The Law Of Fruitlessness)
- 2021 Africa Regional Journalism Workshops Recruitment
- 2021 Beyond School Community Challenge for Secondary School Students in Nigeria (N1.5M Prize) – How to Apply
- West African Research Center WARC Travel Grant 2021(Up to $3,000)
Nigeria News2 days ago
CBN Agricultural Loan 2021 Application – How to Apply
Nigeria News2 days ago
Apply for CBN MSME Development Fund N220 Billion Loan For Start-up
Business2 days ago
How to Access New CBN’s Agric Loan (Limit of N10 Million)
Grants7 days ago
Apply for BIS Grant 2021- Up to $25,000 in Cash (Powered by United Nations)
Business7 days ago
Portal to Apply for Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme (NJFP) 2021
Religion7 days ago
Open Heaven 10th September 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Creative Word Of God)
Nigeria News7 days ago
American Film Club – US Mission Nigeria Nomadland Film Screening Invitation 2021
Education7 days ago
Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa (FEDPONAS) Post UTME Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session| ND Full-Time