How to Apply for 2021 NMFB CBN Covid-19 TCF Loan
The Central Bank of Nigeria has reopened its Application portal for interested Nigerians to Access up to N25 Million Targeted Credit Facility for COVID-19.
A stimulus package to support households and Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) affected by the COVID19 pandemic.
Interested Applicants are to visit https://nmfb.com.ng/covid-19-support for the Application guidelines.
TRENDING NOW on searchngr.com
- Open Heaven 9th March 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Beware Of False Prophets I)
- Apply for- Account Officer at Mamacass Restaurants Limited – Datom Consulting Limited
- Apply for NITDA Specialised Digital Literacy and Skills Programme for States
- Transforming Nigerian Youths Call for Application 2021
- Apply for Principal Country Programme Officer, COGN at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
The Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) pandemic has led to unprecedented disruptions to global supply chains, sharp drop in global crude oil prices, turmoil in global stock and financial markets, massive cancellation of sporting and entertainment event, the lockdown of large swaths movements of persons in many countries, and intercontinental travel bans/restrictions across critical air routes across the world.
These outcomes have had severe consequences on households’ livelihoods and business activities, resulting from the drop in global demand, declined consumer confidence, and the slowdown in production.
In this respect, the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) introduced the N50 billion Targeted Credit Facility (TCF) as a stimulus package to support households and Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Who Is Eligible?
1) Households: Households with verifiable evidence of livelihood adversely impacted by COVID-19 should visit https://nmfbloans.nmfb.com.ng/covid19tcfhousehold to apply.
2) Microenterprises: Existing enterprises with verifiable evidence of business activities adversely affected as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic should visit https://nmfbloans.nmfb.com.ng/covid19tcfsme to apply.
3) SMEs: Enterprises with bankable plans to take advantage of opportunities arising from the COVID-19 pandemic should visit https://nmfbloans.nmfb.com.ng/covid19tcfsme to apply.
How It Works
Step 1: Submit An Application
The process is easy. You can begin on your phone, your tablet or your laptop.
Submit applications directly to NIRSAL Microfinance Bank (NMFB) with clear evidence of the opportunity or adverse impact as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
STEP 2 Approval
We review your application and forward the application to the CBN for final approval.
STEP 3 Disbursement
CBN reviews applications and gives final approval for disbursement to NMFB.
Leave a Reply
Leave a Reply
Nigeria News15 mins ago
Apply for CBN Anchor Borrowers Programme (ABP) 2023
Technology6 mins ago
Steps on How to Withdraw Money in ATM without being Debited
Business9 mins ago
How to Access New CBN’s Agric Loan (Limit of N10 Million)
Nigeria News2 days ago
2023 JAMB Examination Slip Re-Printing Procedure
Education1 day ago
How to Print the 2023 JAMB Mock Examination Slip
Education4 days ago
WAEC EduStat: Login, Registration & Review
Nigeria News3 days ago
Madass Careers Without A Degree In 2023
Education3 days ago
NDA Exam Selection Date and Venue Announced
Thursday, 3 June 2021, 12:26 at 12:26 am
Decline consumer definedece
Sunday, 30 May 2021, 10:31 at 10:31 pm
I Abdullahi Adamu Mairi Kuwt