Are you having issues applying for the CBN Covid19 loan Application ongoing? According to Nirsal MFB, they wrote on their Twitter handle “NMFB Management assures all applicants that the Bank and her partners are working relentlessly to ensure this is resolved within the shortest time possible and will communicate same.
But there is certainly a way now you can register for the COVID 19 loan without hitches. All you need to do is follow the steps below to get started.
Go to the offcial website via https://nmfbloans.nmfb.com.ng/covid19tcfhousehold
TRENDING NOW on searchngr.com
- How To Check Nirsal Loan Approval
- Apply for University Librarian at Edwin Clark University
- Vacancy- Apply for Law Librarian at Edwin Clark University
- Apply for General Manager (Business Development) at a Private Security Company
- 2021 NYSC Batch ‘A’ Stream I Orientation Course is OUT!
Click on NEW and note down the application number, this will be use for reference purpose later.
The new page will request you filled your personal information, this includes, your bvn, names, state if origin etc.
Note, do not fill your bvn immediately. Kindly fill your state of residence, enter your email, confirm your email, enter your marital status, phone number and then answer the rest of questions you are allowed to answer.
At this stage, you will notice you cant still edit your name, gender and state of birth, kindly ignore and go ahead and fill in your bvn. Your bvn should be the last section to fill. One thing you must note, the page must refresh or reload just before you input your bvn, it must be after inserting your bvn, then click next to continue.
In more clear terms ” Answer all the questions u were given access to. Then you input your BVN and press next on your keyboard. This will boot the BVN and once your BVN is verified, all those columns which you couldn’t access will automatically be filled”.
Originally written by https://empowermentopportunities.com
- US Diversity Visa Lottery 2021 Application – How to Register
- Open Heaven 31st July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (What Are Your Priorities)
- Submission Of Unbanked Of AFJP Farmers Account Number Still Ongoing
- Nasarawa State College of Health Science & Technology Keffi (NASCOHST) Admission Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Olusegun Agagu Foundation Full Scholarships Scheme 2021
Recruitment5 days ago
Nigerian Air Force, NAF DSSC Recruitment 2021 Begins for (How to apply)
Religion7 days ago
Open Heaven 25th July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Let Your Light So Shine)
Nigeria News5 days ago
EFCC Recruitment 2021 Application (How to Apply)
Religion6 days ago
Open Heaven 26th July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Prayer, Praise And Worship)
Religion20 hours ago
Open Heaven 31st July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (What Are Your Priorities)
Religion5 days ago
Open Heaven 27th July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Renewing The Mind)
Nigeria News4 days ago
Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Cadets Recruitment 2021 Airforce DSSC Recruitment
Nigeria News4 days ago
Federal Government UNICEF Scheme to Empower 20M Young Nigerians