Benue State SUBEB Teachers Recruitment 2021 – The Benue State Universal Basic Education Board (BSUBEB) in conjunction with the Benue State Ministry of Education invites applications from suitably qualified candidates of Benue State Origin to fill 2,000 teaching vacancies in the Primary and Junior Secondary Schools (UBE) in the State.
The only official website to apply is https://portal.subebbenuestate.org/
- Survival Fund Formalisation Support 2021 still ongoing – See how to Apply
- How to Check Nirsal Covid-19 Loan Approval for 2021
- Open Heaven 26th September 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (You’ll Be Commended!)
- Closing Date for Npower Verification Batch C Stream 1 2021
- Covid 19 Loan And other Loan Application 2021
Benue State SUBEB Teachers Recruitment 2021 Academic Qualifications
- The applicants must be either of the graduates of the National Certificate of Education (NCE) or First Degree graduates of education background.
- All the First Degree graduates will in addition to the above prove evidence of participation in or exemption from the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
- Applicants with Computer Literacy and TRCN certificate will have an additional advantage.
Benue State SUBEB Teachers Recruitment 2021 Requirements
Prospective applicants must not be more than 45 years and without any additional qualification.
Steps-by-Step Process on How to apply for Benue State SUBEB Teachers Recruitment 2021
Application forms shall be submitted ONLINE via the Benue State Teachers Recruitment portal at https://portal.subebbenuestate.org/
Complete and submit the applications forms online to the Benue State Universal Basic Education Board (BSUBEB) job recruitment portal.Applicants will be required to upload their credentials as listed on the Benue State SUBEB portal together with their most recent passports.
APPLICATION OPENING & CLOSING DATE
Candidates should also note that the online application portal shall be open from 27th September to 8th October, 2021and there would be no extension of the date.
Benue SUBEB Teachers Recruitment Screening Examination and Oral Interview
Shortlisted candidates shall take written and oral tests which will determine the FINAL SELECTION of candidates.
NOTE: All applicants must first create their accounts on the platform before applying for the job opening. Existing applicants can log in and start their applications. Kindly note that multiple account creation by a single applicant is highly prohibited.
For more information regarding this update, please kindly write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure we will give you a reply in a jiffy.