Members of the Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU) have warned that it will resume its suspended strike due to the non-payment of salaries and alleged victimization of its members.
- NYSC delists eight foreign Universities
- 2021 JAMB UTME: Sales of form to be announced by March 24th
- Process Lead Hand in a Leading Manufacturing Company
- Npower Batch A & B News Today, Npower Reps gives deadline for payment
- Job Openings at Telinno Consulting Limited
This was contained in a statement issued by the Chairman, University of Ibadan branch of ASUU, Prof. Ayo Akinwole, on Sunday, March 14, 2021.
According to the union, the recent attitude of the federal government towards its members was against an earlier agreement entered by the two parties before the suspension of the 9 months strike on December 23, 2020.
ASUU queried why some of its members were still being owed salaries of between 2 and 12 months despite the agreement with the government, pointing out that over 100 lecturers were yet to receive payments for the 2 months at the University of Ibadan, with lecturers in some universities not receiving any payment since February 2020.
The union asked Nigerians to blame the federal government for going back on its promise if universities are shut down again.
- Open Heaven 20th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Blessing From Above)
- NMFB Begins Approval of Loans to 2021 Applicants | Here is How to Check
- Open Heaven 19th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Children’s Meat)
- Open Heaven 18th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Contact)
- Open Heaven 17th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Substituted)
Recruitment6 days ago
How to Check your Name for N-Power Deployment 2021 | Process to Follow for Successful Applicant
Recruitment7 days ago
Nigerian Custom Service Shortlist Names 2021/2022
business7 days ago
How to Apply for WEMA Bank Overseas Study advisory and Loan
Religion5 days ago
Open Heaven 15th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Favour: What It Does)
Education5 days ago
University of Calabar (UNICAL) have allegedly asked Final Year Students to go back to 200-level
Grants4 days ago
Are you a young Nigerian who wants to access up to 5 million Grant to finance your small business?
Religion6 days ago
Open Heaven 14th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (In His Presence)
Religion4 days ago
Open Heaven 16th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Intervention)