CBN (Central Bank of Nigeria) unveils plans to release a framework for the integration of non-interest window in all its intervention programmes.
The CBN emphasized Particularly, the Anchor Borrowers’ Programme (ABP) and the Targeted Credit Facility (TCF) to support households and Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.
The CBN earmarks N432bn to fund the value chains of nine commodities in the 2020 wet season farming.
- CBN COVID-19 Loan: CBN to Begin Second Batch Disbursement (Take note of the following)
- FG to Announce School Resumption as they plan to Take Out Tuition Fee
- CBN COVID 19 Loan (IF you have Applied or NOT Read this carefully)
- Get up to 300,000 Loan without Collateral from FairMoney
- C. Moore Media Future is Female Mentorship Program 2020 for African Tech Female Founders
The CBN reiterated that it is committed to aggressively fund its agricultural programmes and spur farmers along select crop value chains to prevent the country from sliding into a recession.
Over 1.1 million farmers, cultivating over one million hectares of farmland, are expected to benefit from the loans that will help to produce a collective output of 8.3 million metric tons.
- FUAM Post UTME Form 2020 Application Portal Opens
- Permanency: We Wait For 1st October Speech-Npower State Reps (Video)
- Meet the Cute Family Creating Commotion on Social Media, See their Dancing Steps
- FG & ASSU Set To Reopen Federal Schools in Nigeria
- Survival Fund Application com Registration Portal: How to Fill and Submit FG MSME Forms 2020
Nigeria News1 day ago
Lagos State Gives New Date for School Resumption
Business2 days ago
Survival Fund N75bn Disbursement begins Today by 10PM – See how to Apply (www.survivalfundapplication.com/)
Business2 days ago
www.survivalfundapplication.com – Apply for FG Survival Fund, Each Applicant to Get Upto N50,000 Relief
Business1 day ago
Have you Applied for CBN Covid-19 Loan and not yet Approved (Here is what to do)
Recruitment1 day ago
Nower July Stipend and Backlogs: No Words from Sadiya and OAGF
Education13 hours ago
FG & ASSU Set To Reopen Federal Schools in Nigeria
Business14 hours ago
Survival Fund Application com Registration Portal: How to Fill and Submit FG MSME Forms 2020
Education4 hours ago
FUAM Post UTME Form 2020 Application Portal Opens