Chevening UK Government Scholarship Programme 2022/2023 | Fully Funded to Study in UK
They are looking for the kind of people who have the passion, ideas, and influence to provide the solutions needed for a brighter future. Chevening offers a unique opportunity for future leaders and influencers from all over the world to develop professionally and academically, network extensively, experience UK culture, and build lasting positive relationships with the UK.
- Open Heaven 23rd October 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Loose And Bring Them)
- Conditional Cash Transfer: 98% Of 1.1 Million Beneficiaries Are Women — Osinbajo
- Open Heaven 22nd October 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Power To Get Wealth)
- How to Start a Successful Businesses With Little or No Capital
- How to Register for Digital Nigeria Conference and Exhibition 2021
Chevening is the UK Government’s international awards scheme aimed at developing global leaders. Funded by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) and partner organisations, Chevening offers two types of award – Chevening Scholarships and Chevening Fellowships – the recipients of which are personally selected by British embassies and high commissions throughout the world.
Chevening Scholarship Eligibility
To be eligible for a Chevening Scholarship you must:
- Be a citizen of a Chevening-eligible country or territory.
- Return to your country of citizenship for a minimum of two years after your award has ended.
- Have completed all components of an undergraduate degree that will enable you to gain entry onto a postgraduate programme at a UK university by the time you submit your application. This is typically equivalent to an upper second-class 2:1 honours degree in the UK but may be different depending on your course and university choice.
- Have at least two years (equivalent to 2,800 hours) of work experience.
- Apply to three different eligible UK university courses and have received an unconditional offer from one of these choices by 15 July 2021.
You are not eligible for a Chevening Scholarship if you:
- Hold British or dual British citizenship (unless you are a citizen of a British Overseas Territory or hold BN(O) and are applying from Hong Kong).
- Hold refugee status in a non-Chevening eligible country. Applicants who are citizens of a Chevening-eligible country and who hold refugee status in a Chevening-eligible country are eligible for a scholarship.
- Are an employee, a former employee, or relative of an employee (since July 2017) of Her Majesty’s Government (including British embassies/high commissions; the Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy; Department for International Trade; the Ministry of Defence; and the Home Office), or a staff member of the Association of Commonwealth Universities.
- Employees, former employees, or relatives of an employee (since July 2017) of Chevening Partner organisations are eligible to apply, but cannot receive a Chevening Partner Award from the organisation from which they work, previously worked, or are affiliated with through relatives.
- Have previously studied in the UK with funding from a UK Government-funded scholarship.
Chevening Scholarship Benefits
As Chevening Scholarships are fully funded, your award includes the following:
- University tuition fees.
- A monthly stipend.
- Travel costs to and from the UK.
- An arrival allowance.
- A homeward departure allowance.
- The cost of one visa application.
- A travel grant to attend Chevening events in the UK.
How to Apply for Chevening Scholarship
To apply, find the awards available in your country/territory. Begin by selecting your country of citizenship. You can then refine your search depending on if you are applying for a scholarship or a fellowship.
Find helpful information about preparing your Chevening application,
Apply Before: 2nd November 2021.
Technology4 days ago
Make Free Call While the Receiver Pays on MTN – Dial this Code Before Calling
Technology4 days ago
Get 900MB FREE on MTN (Please Follow Instructions Carefully)
Nigeria News4 days ago
Apply for CBN Anchor Borrowers Programme (ABP) 2023
Technology4 days ago
Steps on How to Withdraw Money in ATM without being Debited
Recruitment4 days ago
NPC Reopen Portal for Recruitment 2023
Business4 days ago
How to Access New CBN’s Agric Loan (Limit of N10 Million)
Nigeria News6 days ago
2023 JAMB Examination Slip Re-Printing Procedure
Education5 days ago
How to Print the 2023 JAMB Mock Examination Slip