Federal Government EdTech Innovation Challenge 2021: EdTech Innovation challenge is open to Tertiary Education students, secondary school students, teachers, R&Ds and developers from around Nigeria. Applicants should offer an innovative, inventive, or disruptive product/service, which is original and has scalable commercial applications.
The only official website to apply is https://edtech.afritexonline.org/?pg=innovation_challenge
Who Should Apply for EdTech Innovation Challenge 2021?
The Challenge is interested in applications across different spheres including Primary, secondary, High-Ed, Vocational, Lifelong Learning, among others. Applications should impact direct or indirect learners.
How to Apply for EdTech Innovation Challenge 2021
- Apply online through the given link; https://edtech.afritexonline.org/?pg=innovation_challenge
Starting 12th April 2021, interested applicants should submit their preliminary proposal here no later than 26th April 2021. Early applications are encouraged.
- On May 12, 2021, successful applicants from the first round will be invited to submit a more detailed project proposal before 17th March 2021.
- EdTech Innovation Challenge Award-winners will be announced at the 3rd Edition of the EdTech Summit & Awards holding on the 25th and 26th of May 2021.
- All entries should be forwarded to email@example.com.
For more information, visit: https://edtech.afritexonline.org
EdTech Innovation Challenge 2021 Application Criteria
The project must be centered around education technology and must leverage the technology to meet the following:
– It must be categorised as part of the EdTech industry
- It must have Artificial Intelligence or cybersecurity on the forefront or as part of the application Fall within the under listed categories;
- Curriculum Applications
- School Management System
- Students with disabilities
- Lifelong Learning Applications
- It should impact learning or enable better management of the education process
- It can disrupt or supplement current education settings or ecosystems • It must be for-profit –
- It must have commercial applications
- It must be inventive, innovative or disruptive – The business proposal must be original work and applicants must hold all applicable rights
- It must be submitted in English
To enter, team-based projects must select one person to submit the application and to serve as the team’s representative throughout the competition.
- Google’s 25th Birthday Marks a Milestone in Search History
- What is an autopsy, and how long does it take for the results to be ready?
- Nigeria Labour Congress and Trade Union Congress Declare Indefinite Strike
- Nigerian Army Recruitment 2023 for SSCE Holders Commenced – Apply Here
- Federal Government Rebrands Npower Programme to “Renewed Hope Skills Acquisition Programme” Under New Leadership
Nigeria News3 hours ago
What is an autopsy, and how long does it take for the results to be ready?
Npower10 hours ago
Federal Government Rebrands Npower Programme to “Renewed Hope Skills Acquisition Programme” Under New Leadership
Nigeria News10 hours ago
Nigeria Labour Congress and Trade Union Congress Declare Indefinite Strike
Recruitment10 hours ago
Nigerian Army Recruitment 2023 for SSCE Holders Commenced – Apply Here
Review3 hours ago
Google’s 25th Birthday Marks a Milestone in Search History