Federal Government EdTech Innovation Challenge 2021: EdTech Innovation challenge is open to Tertiary Education students, secondary school students, teachers, R&Ds and developers from around Nigeria. Applicants should offer an innovative, inventive, or disruptive product/service, which is original and has scalable commercial applications.
The only official website to apply is https://edtech.afritexonline.org/?pg=innovation_challenge
Who Should Apply for EdTech Innovation Challenge 2021?
The Challenge is interested in applications across different spheres including Primary, secondary, High-Ed, Vocational, Lifelong Learning, among others. Applications should impact direct or indirect learners.
How to Apply for EdTech Innovation Challenge 2021
- Apply online through the given link; https://edtech.afritexonline.org/?pg=innovation_challenge
Starting 12th April 2021, interested applicants should submit their preliminary proposal here no later than 26th April 2021. Early applications are encouraged.
- On May 12, 2021, successful applicants from the first round will be invited to submit a more detailed project proposal before 17th March 2021.
- EdTech Innovation Challenge Award-winners will be announced at the 3rd Edition of the EdTech Summit & Awards holding on the 25th and 26th of May 2021.
- All entries should be forwarded to email@example.com.
For more information, visit: https://edtech.afritexonline.org
EdTech Innovation Challenge 2021 Application Criteria
The project must be centered around education technology and must leverage the technology to meet the following:
– It must be categorised as part of the EdTech industry
- It must have Artificial Intelligence or cybersecurity on the forefront or as part of the application Fall within the under listed categories;
- Curriculum Applications
- School Management System
- Students with disabilities
- Lifelong Learning Applications
- It should impact learning or enable better management of the education process
- It can disrupt or supplement current education settings or ecosystems • It must be for-profit –
- It must have commercial applications
- It must be inventive, innovative or disruptive – The business proposal must be original work and applicants must hold all applicable rights
- It must be submitted in English
To enter, team-based projects must select one person to submit the application and to serve as the team’s representative throughout the competition.
- Open Heaven 20th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Blessing From Above)
- NMFB Begins Approval of Loans to 2021 Applicants | Here is How to Check
- Open Heaven 19th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Children’s Meat)
- Open Heaven 18th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Contact)
- Open Heaven 17th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Substituted)
Recruitment5 days ago
How to Check your Name for N-Power Deployment 2021 | Process to Follow for Successful Applicant
Recruitment7 days ago
Nigerian Custom Service Shortlist Names 2021/2022
business7 days ago
How to Apply for WEMA Bank Overseas Study advisory and Loan
Religion5 days ago
Open Heaven 15th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Favour: What It Does)
Education5 days ago
University of Calabar (UNICAL) have allegedly asked Final Year Students to go back to 200-level
Grants4 days ago
Are you a young Nigerian who wants to access up to 5 million Grant to finance your small business?
Religion6 days ago
Open Heaven 14th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (In His Presence)
Religion4 days ago
Open Heaven 16th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Intervention)