Federal Government EdTech Innovation Challenge 2021: EdTech Innovation challenge is open to Tertiary Education students, secondary school students, teachers, R&Ds and developers from around Nigeria. Applicants should offer an innovative, inventive, or disruptive product/service, which is original and has scalable commercial applications.
The only official website to apply is https://edtech.afritexonline.org/?pg=innovation_challenge
Who Should Apply for EdTech Innovation Challenge 2021?
The Challenge is interested in applications across different spheres including Primary, secondary, High-Ed, Vocational, Lifelong Learning, among others. Applications should impact direct or indirect learners.
How to Apply for EdTech Innovation Challenge 2021
- Apply online through the given link; https://edtech.afritexonline.org/?pg=innovation_challenge
Starting 12th April 2021, interested applicants should submit their preliminary proposal here no later than 26th April 2021. Early applications are encouraged.
- On May 12, 2021, successful applicants from the first round will be invited to submit a more detailed project proposal before 17th March 2021.
- EdTech Innovation Challenge Award-winners will be announced at the 3rd Edition of the EdTech Summit & Awards holding on the 25th and 26th of May 2021.
- All entries should be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, visit: https://edtech.afritexonline.org
EdTech Innovation Challenge 2021 Application Criteria
The project must be centered around education technology and must leverage the technology to meet the following:
– It must be categorised as part of the EdTech industry
- It must have Artificial Intelligence or cybersecurity on the forefront or as part of the application Fall within the under listed categories;
- Curriculum Applications
- School Management System
- Students with disabilities
- Lifelong Learning Applications
- It should impact learning or enable better management of the education process
- It can disrupt or supplement current education settings or ecosystems • It must be for-profit –
- It must have commercial applications
- It must be inventive, innovative or disruptive – The business proposal must be original work and applicants must hold all applicable rights
- It must be submitted in English
To enter, team-based projects must select one person to submit the application and to serve as the team’s representative throughout the competition.