The Federal government has commenced the disbursement of Twenty Thousand Naira (N20,000) to poor people affected by COVID19 pandemic in Nigeria. Apply for Covid19 loan.
The distribution of the small grant to poor women affected by COVID19 started in some rural areas in Yobe state, but it will soon go round to all states in the country.
TRENDING NOW on searchngr.com
- Vacancies in an Indigenous Engineering and Oil & Gas Servicing Company
- Breaking! ASUU threatens fresh strike action
- NYSC delists eight foreign Universities
- 2021 JAMB UTME: Sales of form to be announced by March 24th
- Process Lead Hand in a Leading Manufacturing Company
The Minister of Humanitarian Affairs, Sadiya Farouk, said the N20,000 will be distributed to about 10,000 people to cushion the effect of Covid-19 pandemic in Nigeria.
She also stated that the Yobe State government had received N980 million under the Federal Government Conditional Cash transfer programme.
The Cash relief programme was launched in 2020 by president Muhammad Buhari, which its primary aim is to eradicate poverty in the country.