The Federal Government of Nigeria has launched Survival fund for artisan/transport sectors, self-employed Individuals in the following categories can apply:
- Independence Day Get Free 10GB Data on MTN and other Network
- Independence Day – Get 900MB FREE on MTN (Please Follow Instructions Carefully)
- BET9ja & 1xBET Surest Prediction For Today Thursday, October 2020
- BET9ja 2 Odds Code For Today Thursday, October 2020
- Npower: 5 Months Unpaid Volunteers: Send Your Details To NOA Now- FMHDSD
- Service providers in the transportation sector. i.e. Bus drivers, Taxi drivers, Rideshare drivers,(Uber, BoltTaxify etc) and Mechanics.
- Artisans, Electricians, Plumbers etc.
How to apply the program, kindly use the link below to apply
Interested Nigerians operating businesses in the stated field above should:
Visit: https://www.survivalfundapplication.com to apply.
- Open Heaven 13th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Word Delivers)
- Kano State Polytechnic (KANOPOLY) Announces Resumption Date Following Suspension of ASUP strike
- Osun State Polytechnic (OSPOLY) Iree School Fees Payment Deadline for ND I HND 1, HND II and NCE Students
- Open Heaven 12th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Be A Good Under-Shepherd)
- Apply for Assistant Teachers at a Top School
Npower5 days ago
Document For Physical Verification of Pre Selected N-power Candidate.
Nigeria News6 days ago
Apply for Bank of Agriculture loan | Application Requirements and Procedure
Religion4 days ago
Open Heaven 10th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Blessed Fruitfulness)
Npower3 days ago
N-Power: FG shortlists 550,000 Batch C applicants for final stage
Npower6 days ago
Npower Batch C, Stream 1 Physical Verification/Deployment to Commence…
Npower4 days ago
Update: Npower Releases News Letter
Scholarship6 days ago
Moroccan Scholarships 2021 for African Youth to Study at the EuroMed University of Fes
Religion7 days ago
Open Heaven 7th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Identify Your Enemies 11)