Use the Search Button below for more details.
FMYSD Short list Applicants: The Federal Ministry of Youth and Sport Development have announced the short listed applicants for economic sustainability plan scheme.
- Edo State Internal Revenue Service, EIRS Recruitment 2021 (eirs.gov.ng portal)
- Job in Abuja: Apply for Social Media Manager at Simon Stock and Co
- Apply for NYSC Intern (Digital Marketing and Social Media Management) at Edgewood Consulting Limited – Ogun
- Npower Deployment Date 2021 for Batch C Released
- Veritas University Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session
If you are looking for how to check your name in the successful FMYSD Short list Applicants, then this post will guide you through the process.
However, FMYSD Short list Applicants aim at training any willing and desired Nigerian professional skills to learn.
Furthermore, successful participant of any training is expected to be fully equipped with the skills to make a better living either as employees or as self-employed entrepreneurs and employers of labour. The support received will aid them in setting up small-scale enterprises, which have the potential to grow bigger over time.
How to check your name in the FMYSD Short list Applicants Portal
- Visit the short list portal at https://fmysd-esp.com/application-results/
- Use the search box below to find your name/unique code!
- Cheapest Online Ph.D. Computer Science Program 2021
- Nigerian Police Force, PSC, Set to Conclude 2020 Recruitment Exercise – See How to Check your Status
- Apply for Senior Product Manager at Renmoney
- How to Apply for Vice President N5,000 RRR Cash Transfer 2021 (Only for Nigerians)
- CBN Agricultural Loan 2021 Application – How to Apply
Business9 hours ago
CBN COVID-19 Loan for Household/SMEs (CBN Loan Application portal 2021)
Nigeria News9 hours ago
How to Apply for Vice President N5,000 RRR Cash Transfer 2021 (Only for Nigerians)
Nigeria News9 hours ago
CBN Agricultural Loan 2021 Application – How to Apply
Nigeria News2 days ago
NYIF Disbursement Begins: How to Check Nigerian Youth Investment Fund Loan Status
Nigeria News3 days ago
NYIF: 10,000 Youths Shortlisted For Disbursement – View List
Grants3 days ago
United States: Apply for a small business grant of up to $25,000 before Dec. 1
Business12 hours ago
NAPE SoftLoan Application 2021 – Get Up to N500,000
Nigeria News4 days ago
Get a Convenient Loan of up to ₦700,00 Today